CC Dirtbag Contest--Stage I

Lisa_D

I know a guy that was banned from that reastaraunt in North Bend for going around and eating table scraps and finishing drinks from peoples' tables when they left. What's the name of that place...?

Hopefully that wasn't my boyfriend...

Oh mythos......... you have such great tastes when it comes to "quality" men!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone read the rock & ice this/last month where gear guy addresses the question "where have all the climbing hippies gone?" One of the funniest articles I have read in that magazine.

i stopped reading rock and ice a while ago. I got pissed off and started reading backpacker instead. :blush: I might have to check that one out though.

I could and would totally support a wife (either gender acceptable) who would just take care of me, my house, and my dogs.

sold!!!

i cook, clean and am great in bed. all you gotta do is love me :blush:

I already love you.

i don't know what the hold up is then :moondance: :moondance:

oh and i do love dogs!!!!!!

In that case can you come over and walk Wonder Dog when you hook up with Archie? We pay well in gallons of raspberries and anything else you'd like out of the garden, Oh and all the bamboo you can use!

I could totally do that. that sounds way better than sitting at my desk all day.

mmmmmmm, Mr's Selkirk has put up something like 14 or 20 pints of raspberry freezer jam this summer :) I don't think she believe me when I told her that no one I've ever known has been able to actually pick all their ripe raspberries for a patch of any reasonable size. At one point I think we picked 4 or 5 gallons in 1 week! :moondance: Though this past week we've been bad and some have gone bad on the vine :(

mmmmmmm, Mr's Selkirk has put up something like 14 or 20 pints of raspberry freezer jam this summer :) I don't think she believe me when I told her that no one I've ever known has been able to actually pick all their ripe raspberries for a patch of any reasonable size. At one point I think we picked 4 or 5 gallons in 1 week! :moondance: Though this past week we've been bad and some have gone bad on the vine :(

:cry: berries going bad on the vine is a bad bad thing!!!!

mmmmmmmm JAM

It is Sad!! But theres too damn many of them! We tried to get friends to pick them, but they either don't believe us that they can have as many as they can pick or they're just lazy :P

i curse that i live so far away

Thing 1 and i would come and resolve your issue

we LOVE LOVE LOVE rassleberries