CC Dirtbag Contest--Stage I

Lisa_D

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are so totaly right. I am not a climber. *shame faced muffin* I just pretend that i am interested so i can post on this site and pick up rich succsessful guys to be my sugar daddy's and spoil me rotten.

:lmao: Somehow I have a feeling climber chicks usually end up as Sugar mama's, and not the other way around :P

you are so totaly right. I am not a climber. *shame faced muffin* I just pretend that i am interested so i can post on this site and pick up rich succsessful guys to be my sugar daddy's and spoil me rotten.

:lmao: Somehow I have a feeling climber chicks usually end up as Sugar mama's, and not the other way around :P

you have dashed my hearts truest dream you mean mean man :cry:

you have dashed my hearts truest dream you mean mean man :cry:

I thought that involved Archie? Besides, I thought you had already found your sugar daddy that you were teaching to climb ? :P

I am at a crossroad in life, trying to make a decision as to whether go dirtbagging next year or go make money. Since I have dirtbagged so much in the past 6-7 years, I am considering going the financial route. If I do go financial, I plan to sponsor an ex-student to take the winter off and go dirtbagging for my vicarious thrills.

With that in mind, it seems that there are so many of you out there with far too much money. If you each put up $50 per month, we could sponsor a bunch of folks to go out dirtbagging and post us their adventures. Think about the latest road trip by Teleross, WOW I enjoyed the posts. Imagine if we had about 5-6 folks out there each experiencing their youthful adventures and sharing them with us. What a beautiful thing. Anyone interested?

[quote=high_on_rock

With that in mind, it seems that there are so many of you out there with far too much money. If you each put up $50 per month, we could sponsor a bunch of folks to go out dirtbagging and post us their adventures. Think about the latest road trip by Teleross, WOW I enjoyed the posts. Imagine if we had about 5-6 folks out there each experiencing their youthful adventures and sharing them with us. What a beautiful thing. Anyone interested?

Yeah, but if they're TRUE dirtbags, they don't need our help!

[quote=high_on_rock

Yeah, but if they're TRUE dirtbags, they don't need our help!

Yeah!!!!

Every dirtbag needs some money, it is my belief that it is impossible to do for free.

Come on you overpaid westsiders, share the wealth and sponsor a dirtbag. You could make them wear a t-shirt with your photo on all crux pitches. What if I could get it done under a 501©3 so the donations are tax deductable?

Dirtbags already have sponsors.

Every tourist that leaves food on a plate.

Every Safeway that leaves pallets outside

Every drunk driving to Whistler that picks up hitchhikers going to Squamish and shares a beer.

Every rich pickup partner that doesn't complain when a cam goes missing after getting ropegunned up a long route.

Every bolt fund sucker that puts new hangers back on an easy route after the hangers vanish to appear on dirtbag's project.

Every friend that has a couch, a shower or a garage.

The UW crew of Henzi, Miller, Yount, and Jantz had some classic dirtbag moments. Gratz, myself, and other newer folk have tried to emulate them but haven't come close.

Some memories:

-Our secret email list for broadcasting free-food events to crash

-Walking away from one such crashed event with a dozen garbage bags of leftover food (rained out, so they had too much), including several pounds of both cooked and raw salmon

-Two others crashing on my floor (1-bedroom apt) for the year, and we all three walk in simultaneously from independent trips and vie for all the doors, chairs, etc., to hang our wet stinky gear

-Multiple roadtrips that are turned around or delayed due to cars as old as us breaking down. Bonus for the times that we fixed the cars ourselves with parts from the junkyard

-My holy duct-tape-patched Goretex bibs that I'm still wearing, despite that most anyone else would have retired them a few years ago

-One of us stripping naked to win a climbing rope. The following night, a second one of us asking a third to strip to win the rope for the second's behalf, on account of the second being inconveniently dressed

Dirtbags already have sponsors.

Every tourist that leaves food on a plate.

Every Safeway that leaves pallets outside

Every drunk driving to Whistler that picks up hitchhikers going to Squamish and shares a beer.

Every rich pickup partner that doesn't complain when a cam goes missing after getting ropegunned up a long route.

Every bolt fund sucker that puts new hangers back on an easy route after the hangers vanish to appear on dirtbag's project.

Every friend that has a couch, a shower or a garage.

I know a guy that was banned from that reastaraunt in North Bend for going around and eating table scraps and finishing drinks from peoples' tables when they left. What's the name of that place...?