liberty bell 7/20-7/21

nova

I'm turning 23 this weekend and really would love to celebrate by heading up to Washington Pass for some low key alpine climbing. My partner is out of town so I'm looking for someone who is interested in climbing the Beckey route on Liberty Bell, and maybe another multipitch as well if we have the time. You must have the gear to lead it because I don't, but we can use my ropes and I am fine with sharing leads.

I am a relatively new climber, but have quickly become obsessed with the sport. Can follow to 5.10b, just starting to lead trad and not too comfortable beyond the easiest stuff. Just looking to have fun, hopefully meet new partners who have a similar outlook on climbing. NOT looking for a new boyfriend, but would be excited to meet either men or women. Let me know your background etc and maybe we can head up to WA Pass this weekend!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm turning 23 this weekend and really would love to celebrate by heading up to Washington Pass for some low key alpine climbing. My partner is out of town so I'm looking for someone who is interested in climbing the Beckey route on Liberty Bell, and maybe another multipitch as well if we have the time. You must have the gear to lead it because I don't, but we can use my ropes and I am fine with sharing leads.

I am a relatively new climber, but have quickly become obsessed with the sport. Can follow to 5.10b, just starting to lead trad and not too comfortable beyond the easiest stuff. Just looking to have fun, hopefully meet new partners who have a similar outlook on climbing. NOT looking for a new boyfriend, but would be excited to meet either men or women. Let me know your background etc and maybe we can head up to WA Pass this weekend!

check your pm, I got the whole week off.

T

Edited by XXX