After all that's happened in the past year..

everyfrog

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ran into one once. Boots and hat, that's all. Mostly I was concerned because he was hiking alone.

Boots? There's no need for boots. A buddy of mine only used to wear boots because his boss made him. He wore cloths hiking, but I once went to ski down from Muir with him and he gained about 1000' in bare feet in the snow before he broke down and put his boots on.

Ok so I'm willing to rule out the loincloth, but ya gotta have the spear to get a decent dinner.

I ran into one once. Boots and hat, that's all. Mostly I was concerned because he was hiking alone.

Boots? There's no need for boots. A buddy of mine only used to wear boots because his boss made him. He wore cloths hiking, but I once went to ski down from Muir with him and he gained about 1000' in bare feet in the snow before he broke down and put his boots on.

Ok so I'm willing to rule out the loincloth, but ya gotta have the spear to get a decent dinner.

But without the loincloth, your spear will hang out.

You guys should try naked skiing! Last summer I was up on Baker, on the back side of Table Mt. for a little morning jaunt. There was no one around. I whipped off my clothes, only leaving my giant straw sun hat, and prayed I didn't fall and get corn burn on my patootie!