Beach Pub Club!

TeleRoss

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome.

I showed up about 7:30, and found Sky and his buddy Dan lurking in the parking lot. I stopped to ask where was our party and Dan, looking at my white shirt and tie, couldn't believe I was part of the group. "Can I help you sir?" he asked.

Over at the picnic table, I came upon this scene. Tales of Yosemite and Bear Mountain, labs and Georgetown bars, and of course: the Tacoma Narrows bridge.

club.jpg

The folks next to us ran out of appetite, but had plenty of grub left. They asked if we were hungry and you shudda seen the swarm! Colin went back for thirds: he must be stocking up on body fat for his coming trip to high altitude.

colin.jpg

See you next time.

I showed up about 7:30, and found Sky and his buddy Dan lurking in the parking lot. I stopped to ask where was our party and Dan, looking at my white shirt and tie, couldn't believe I was part of the group. "Can I help you sir?" he asked.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Well I am looking forward to some Beach Clubin', Dante's 2 dolla, or any other type of beer drinking activities when I am back. The taste of Mutzig is starting to get a little old, I need some PNW beer, even animal beer* will do.

(*Schmidty's for those of you who don't know I am talkin' about.)