• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

But will your girlfriend like it when you stick it in her lawn for her birthday
[Confused]

[Razz]

Well it depends where we live at the time, if in Japan then…no problem [big Grin][Razz][laf][big Drink]

In case u didn’t get it, think Shinto and the fertility fest.... [big Grin]

[ 04-25-2002, 04:40 PM: Message edited by: IceIceBaby ]

NO CHOPPING MY STEMS! I HATE SMOKING ON LEAD! i ALSO HATE USING NATURAL GEAR LIKE LEAVES AND PAPER!

Oh I thought of another thing I like to carry, I made a 3 ounce pillow out of 800 fill down and .8 ounce nylon for my wussy head. It is nice to hug a pillow out climbing. It beats hugging my smelly partner! (Unless she is hot, then it is a required spooning event)

quote:

Originally posted by Crackbolter:

NO CHOPPING MY STEMS! I HATE SMOKING ON LEAD! i ALSO HATE USING NATURAL GEAR LIKE LEAVES AND PAPER!

Oh I thought of another thing I like to carry, I made a 3 ounce pillow out of 800 fill down and .8 ounce nylon for my wussy head. It is nice to hug a pillow out climbing. It beats hugging my smelly partner! (Unless she is hot, then it is a required spooning event)

According to W H Murray of Scotland fame, leather boots make wonderful pillows. [Roll Eyes]

• 7 months later...

Okay here's one, bentonite clay. I get the stuff from PCC or an herb store, and it's a well known naturopathic aid for the following.... It's great stuff for scrapes as it forms an almost instant scab. It's good for stings and bites as it leaches out the toxins. It's good for the trots... just add to water and it'll plug you up long enough to get back to the car. A film canister worth seems to be overkill. It's light and multipurpose shit. bigdrink.gif