where should I

cj001f

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll settle this: Virtually all of King County and metropolis therein - with the possible exception of Black Diamond - are shit-wasted, rat infested, overpriced, womb-barren, despot-controlled, bumper sticker plastered, grid-locked, smog-stewing collectives with no redeeming qualities of which to speak. Comparing the various "dens" within the sewer does not change the fact that in a sewer you reside.

Tacoma is the shining city on the hill. Put on your sunglasses before you look up.

When I moved to Seattle and found myself beyond the random-violence distribution range of Ponders Corner, Parkland, Tillicum, Hilltop, etc it was a very happy day. Colorado Springs was even better. Never even bothered locking my car there.

no i'll settle this. humans have collectively fouled their own nest (no where more apparent than lovely Tacoma), and turned the earth shit-wasted, rat infested, overpriced, womb-barren, despot-controlled, bumper sticker plastered, grid-locked, smog-stewing collective with no redeeming qualities of which to speak other than the few places that haven't gotten around to strip mining, oil drilling, or logged with no eye to a renewable harvest yet.

Tacoma is the shining city on the hill. Put on your sunglasses before you look up.

I'd have to wear sunglasses to hide my crack-crazed eyes from the law as I commute from Tacoma to Bothell everyday.

thank you cc.com.... I'm back where I started from (sucking on Layton's wind)

carl, if you're going to work in bothell then you definitely want to stay on the eastside! Kirkland or Bellevue. While you're not at work you can troll for MILFs at Bellevue Square...I know you'll fit right in. Get yourself a pink polo shirt and wear your topsiders without socks. I just know you'll fit right in!

I don't even know where to begin. Carl's going to find out first hand all the great stuff about Lake City.

My sister and brother in law bought a place in Tacoma. It's nothing high end, but it's pretty nice.

I used to live in Ballard and party in Fremont and Ballard. Ballard used to be really cool back when it was still a spot for the real fishing crowd. I remember a bunch of cool parties at friends places in Fremont back when it was still a fading hippie spot. Sadly both of those places are in decline to yuppie hell.