• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
archenemy

Weight Gain Contest

I want to try a torta. Sounds super good!

ME TOO!

So I am just joining: Avacadoes and Fritos. Lots of avacadoes and Fritos. 8 lbs. in the last 3-4 months. Does that put me in the running? I'll add the torta if it helps. That does sound good.

No, not really. Your just going to have to try harder!

I had at least 24oz of shepherds pie for lunch :):):) It makes my tummy happy!

No, not really. Your just going to have to try harder!

I had at least 24oz of shepherds pie for lunch :):):) It makes my tummy happy!

for dinner last night i had lots of wine chips and dips, bread and Yum suce, cheese and lunch meat, fruit and wippedcream stuff, and cookies. it was awsome. :tup:

it was also girls night. you know it is a good time when you come home and your face hurts from laughing so hard for so long ;)

mmmmmm, I stuck to microwave burrito's, ice cream, and scotch myself :) Gawd i'm pathetic when left to my own devices :grin:

Hmm, I've been hitting the gym pretty hard for a while, which makes me eat extra. I've put on about 9 pounds, but I can't tell where it came from. I don't feel much stronger, and my clothes still fit. :crazy:

Somehow I've lost two in the recent past?? Not sure how the hell that happened after last weekend :crazy:

Hmm, I've been hitting the gym pretty hard for a while, which makes me eat extra. I've put on about 9 pounds, but I can't tell where it came from. I don't feel much stronger, and my clothes still fit. :crazy:

Arnold-posing.jpg

GAIN WEIGHT.

for dinner last night i had lots of wine chips and dips,

Where can I get some wine chips? I like wine, so probably I'd like those, too.

for dinner last night i had lots of wine, chips and dips,

smart ass :nurd:

:laf:

cheeky?

cheeky?

it was sweet cheeks wine :)

Okay, I've ramped up my efforts and just consumed three (large) pieces of anniversary cake . . .

However, I feel so sick, this might end up being counterproductive.

I lost a wee bit of weight last week, but I put it back on over the weekend. I made some mean guacamole one night and dolmas last night. Both were made as fattening as possible and were consumed late at night. I quickly found those lbs that were trying to escape!

I'm afraid I'm not too focused on my weight. I'm going for a drive today....first I've gotta get the paper at the foot of my driveway...later Maple Valley. :snugtop:

I lost a wee bit of weight last week, but I put it back on over the weekend. I made some mean guacamole one night and dolmas last night. Both were made as fattening as possible and were consumed late at night. I quickly found those lbs that were trying to escape!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyuuuummmmyyyyy Dolmas are the best.

i had the best food weekend:

saterday i went to Newdy bakery and had a grilled temphe sanwich with extra carrot relish for brunch

dinner was spaggetti after climbing

sunday i went climbing first thing in the morning and then went to keystone cafe and had the portabella mushroom scramble with potatos, toast, and fresh squeezed OJ. plus i finished off thing ones french toast and thing twos pancake

dinner was chicken sald and a stuffed portobella and a garden salad.

i had an ice cream sandwich for dinner.

i am finding extra pounds.

Wow, I wanted to see how the other half lived and I think I gained weight just reading the posts. But gotta admit a Torta sounds really yummy :)

So anyone made their Torta's yet :tup:

i don't even know where to get one. any sugestions???

Wow, I wanted to see how the other half lived and I think I gained weight just reading the posts. But gotta admit a Torta sounds really yummy :)

I ate a torta last night at the Pepper Sisters in Bellingham. OH MY GOD.........FREAKING PURE AWSOMENESS!

The good news is that scraping antique paint and breathing volatized lead fumes all day every day is having a nice calorie burning effect.

New weight-loss plan: LEAD

I've been drinking for two weeks straight when work doesn't interfere.

Family in town and all.

Fat like that.