• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
archenemy

Weight Gain Contest

OK, OK, OK. I know, and am sorry to hear about your injury. What I was trying to ask was, "how did having low body fat levels at the time affect your case?"

Peace.

He didn't have low body fat levels you idjit.

pure speculation here... but I would imagine that body fat levels equate reasonably well with long term energy reserves which would seem awfully important for healing any major injuries.

In consideration of this conversation, I brought lasagna for lunch today. Just preparing for the possible head wound...

Yeah. I accidently lost two pounds (I prefer to say I simply "misplaced" them) over the last few days, so I need to compensate for that. I am figuring it was just water weight, so I have not yet despaired.

He didn't have low body fat levels you idjit.

pure speculation here... but I would imagine that body fat levels equate reasonably well with long term energy reserves which would seem awfully important for healing any major injuries.

Then what the F****** hell is this arguing based on? We've covered it.

Oh, Ms. Archy, hows the lasagna and brain damage coming?

I haven't had lunch yet, but my brain is "ahead" of schedule in the damage department.

I'm sooo glad to be of service!

Lunch call.

I went to BurgerMaster and had a cheeseburger, fries, and a rootbeer shake.

Beat that, bitches.

Lunch call.

I went to BurgerMaster and had a cheeseburger, fries, and a rootbeer shake.

Beat that, bitches.

sorry, I can't beat your meat. :grlaf:

Back from WI after a steady diet of Brats, Cheese Curd, Ice Cream and getting little exercise. Oh and lots of fresh sweet corn slathered in butter and salt.

After all that, I somehow lost weight :( I think I lost muscle mass... yeah that's it.

-r

bummer

So what do you use to beat your meat? Hammer, meat tenderizer, single tail? Do tell ;)

and cheese. Lots of cheese.

I had chicken pesto calzone and tater tots for dinner last night :moondance: I love food!!!!

mmmmmm.

Had black bean Torta's. healthy but so damn tasty!!!!

what is "Torta's"???

some mexicanish sandwhich -

bread + warm mushed black beans + cilantro + avocado slices + sautéed ham and tomato slices = Pretty damn yummy.

Especially if you have a beer, which negates all those pesky healthy aspects.