Weight Gain Contest

archenemy

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, not really. Your just going to have to try harder!

I had at least 24oz of shepherds pie for lunch :):):) It makes my tummy happy!

for dinner last night i had lots of wine chips and dips, bread and Yum suce, cheese and lunch meat, fruit and wippedcream stuff, and cookies. it was awsome. :tup:

it was also girls night. you know it is a good time when you come home and your face hurts from laughing so hard for so long ;)

I lost a wee bit of weight last week, but I put it back on over the weekend. I made some mean guacamole one night and dolmas last night. Both were made as fattening as possible and were consumed late at night. I quickly found those lbs that were trying to escape!

I lost a wee bit of weight last week, but I put it back on over the weekend. I made some mean guacamole one night and dolmas last night. Both were made as fattening as possible and were consumed late at night. I quickly found those lbs that were trying to escape!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyuuuummmmyyyyy Dolmas are the best.

i had the best food weekend:

saterday i went to Newdy bakery and had a grilled temphe sanwich with extra carrot relish for brunch

dinner was spaggetti after climbing

sunday i went climbing first thing in the morning and then went to keystone cafe and had the portabella mushroom scramble with potatos, toast, and fresh squeezed OJ. plus i finished off thing ones french toast and thing twos pancake

dinner was chicken sald and a stuffed portobella and a garden salad.

i had an ice cream sandwich for dinner.

i am finding extra pounds.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, I wanted to see how the other half lived and I think I gained weight just reading the posts. But gotta admit a Torta sounds really yummy :)

I ate a torta last night at the Pepper Sisters in Bellingham. OH MY GOD.........FREAKING PURE AWSOMENESS!

The good news is that scraping antique paint and breathing volatized lead fumes all day every day is having a nice calorie burning effect.

New weight-loss plan: LEAD