Weight Gain Contest

archenemy

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Along these lines....I'd love to hear what your favorite sinful restaurant meal is.....

I'm a big fan of the chipotle chicken fried chicken at Cactus in Seattle/Kirkland

:tdown:

Avoid chicken at all costs. There's no calories whatsoever.

None!

You won't gain any weight.

:noway:

Chicken is yummy. Especially the heart and liver.

Chicken has plenty of calories with the correct recipe... say fettucine alfredo with grilled chicken. Mmmmm.

MMMMMMMM YUUUUUMMMYYYY my mouth is watering now. i need someone to come and make some dinner for me.

I am really on a roll here! Even though I worked and exersized all weekend, I didn't lose a single ounce. Not one. I feel like a zen master of weight gain.

Go pinch yourself. I just found out that even though I've gained 18 pounds over the past 11 months, 15 of them are muscle! Pretty much all in my legs too!

Excess body fat is an excellent reserve that everybody should keep on hand.

If you're nothing but skin, bones, and muscles you could be in deep shit if you ever get in a bad accident.

Anybody want to go to Beth's Cafe for their world famous 12 egg omelets? They come with bacon too :hcluv:

I felt like posting this again. If you like I can refer you to a couple doctors that will back me up.

You skinny people need to start pigging out or you may be fucked. At the very least make sure you've got a couple large friends should you get in an accident.

Excess body fat is an excellent reserve that everybody should keep on hand.

If you're nothing but skin, bones, and muscles you could be in deep shit if you ever get in a bad accident.

Anybody want to go to Beth's Cafe for their world famous 12 egg omelets? They come with bacon too :hcluv:

I felt like posting this again. If you like I can refer you to a couple doctors that will back me up.

You skinny people need to start pigging out or you may be fucked. At the very least make sure you've got a couple large friends should you get in an accident.

Whats your body fat percentage?

My diet starting after getting to the Family reunion at 2:00 on Thursday ---

Thursday

2:00 -2 italian roast beef sandwiches and beer

2:15 - handful of miniature peanut butter cups - more beer

3:00 - more beer, handful of M&M's

6:00 - all you can eat Buffet for the grandparents 50th anniversary: lots of ham, lots of pot pie (not like out here), piroshki's soaked in butter, a little salad that was outweighed by the dressing, 2 kinds of desert, rolled out the door very slowly.

9:00 - more beer, more candy, more beer

10:00 - water, and twinkies

11:00 went to bed as I was exhausted and fat :)

Fri:

9:30 - eggs, pancackes, and ham for breakfast

10:30 - beer and candy

11:30 - sausage and sauerkraut with beer

12:30 - twinkies and beer

1:00 - short nap

2:00 - more candy and beer

3:00 - 6:00 golfed 9 holes and didn't even kill anyone from the tee :)

6:00-7:00 beer, and ate my portion of $350 worth of beef tenderloin, along with some salad, and of course more beef

8:00 - beer and candy

9:00 - 11:00 go to the arcade and win tickets for the nieces and nephews - place was too damn hot so I broke a sweat playing airhockey

12:00 - rectified sweating with more beer, twinkies and water

Sat -

9:00 - eggs, pancackes, and ham for breakfast

10:00 - more pancakes and coffee

11:00 - italian roast beef sandwhiches, and candy, oh and of coarse beer :)

12:00 - played tennis, I suck so I spent a lot of time running -

1:00 - Beer, and twinkies

2:00 - more beer and shuffleboard

3:00 - 6:00 golfed another 9 holes and road in the card to avoid burning calories :

6:00 - beer

6:30 - beer, lasagna, meatballs and sauce, salad, 3 kinds of desert

8:00 - beer

9:00 - went to the arcade again and played video games :moondance:

11:00 - beer and cards, and 2 more kinds of desert :)

Sun -

9:00 - small bowl of cereal - the site of 10 lbs of uneaten candy and pie is making me nauseaous.

11:00 - Back on the road to Pittsburgh and eventualy seattle.

Now top that :P

Gawd I love my family reunion's :moondance: :moondance: :moondance: I have never been anywhere else where there is a keg on tap 24/7 and people bith at 10:00 in the morning if there isn't beer :)

Not to mention many days of italian food and sweets :) My relatives just kick ass!

Oh, and only 2 walking wounded, and no calls to the cops this year so relativey safe and sane for us! My gawd they're mellowing!

I am really on a roll here! Even though I worked and exersized all weekend, I didn't lose a single ounce. Not one. I feel like a zen master of weight gain.

Go pinch yourself. I just found out that even though I've gained 18 pounds over the past 11 months, 15 of them are muscle! Pretty much all in my legs too!

Are you honestly suggesting that I don't know the difference between fat and muscle on my body?

Listen up haouli boy; I am a woman. When I put on more fat, it goes to very specific, very obvious places. Chhhhhrrrriiisst you are young, aren't you?

Are you honestly suggesting that I don't know the difference between fat and muscle on my body?

Listen up haouli boy; I am a woman. When I put on more fat, it goes to very specific, very obvious places. Chhhhhrrrriiisst you are young, aren't you?

Good. Now we're clear.

I had dessert 4 times in 2 days. i gained 3 pounds ;) it was my birthday i ate like a king all weekend!!!

veryy yummy places if you ask me :moondance:

I find it amusing that ILS only thinks of body fat in terms of body fat percentage; with excess being a bad thing.

Trust me kid there are real uses for stored fat should you ever have a mishap like falling 10' off a ladder.

Or like using tits and ass to attract a fully grown man.

veryy yummy places if you ask me :moondance:

Or better yet, a woman.

I find it amusing that ILS only thinks of body fat in terms of body fat percentage; with excess being a bad thing.

Trust me kid there are real uses for stored fat should you ever have a mishap like falling 10' off a ladder.

Dude Feck, chill. I know body fat is important. When levels get too low the hormone Leptin diminishes. When that happens the hypothalamus down regulates the production of CRH and thus TSH and LH levels fall. Then metabolism slows and muscles waste. If you have low testosterone (or estrogen) and diminished thyroid hormone, life simply turns into a peice of shit.

Just because stored body fat has adaptive qualities doen't mean that you need more than 10% of your total mass to be comprised of it (speaking of males only).

So you fell off a ladder when you had low BF? What happened to you? :wave: