Weight Gain Contest

archenemy

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excess body fat is an excellent reserve that everybody should keep on hand.

If you're nothing but skin, bones, and muscles you could be in deep shit if you ever get in a bad accident.

Anybody want to go to Beth's Cafe for their world famous 12 egg omelettes? They come with bacon too :hcluv:

I just fell victim to lack of self control and did an hour run. I ran past a bike shop in this little town, and checked out their hours. HELP.

Sherri. Bananas and Applies are fine if they are deep fried and coated wiht chocolate and confectionary sugar. Or just part of chocolate fondue.

WRT excess body fat. I am here in WI helping my Dad after an accident. He is proof positive that an extra 50 lbs comes in handy. :crazy:

-r

I also think that men have little or no impact on or responsibility for the way women perceive themselves, or their various body-image related neuroses.

This is, without a doubt, the funniest thing you have ever posted. You should get the retard award for this one.

Okay.

As one who is unclear on precisely how it is that men are both in control of and responsible for how women feel about their bodies/appearance, I'd be interested in having you explain how this particular example of cause and effect works.

I also think that men have little or no impact on or responsibility for the way women perceive themselves, or their various body-image related neuroses.

This is, without a doubt, the funniest thing you have ever posted. You should get the retard award for this one.

Okay.

As one who is unclear on precisely how it is that men are both in control of and responsible for how women feel about their bodies/appearance, I'd be interested in having you explain how this particular example of cause and effect works.

I don't know if my little girl brain can think that big.

flowers.

babies.

sugar and spice.

what were we talking about?

I LOVE chicks n bisket!

They are so salty and yummy.

BTW: I gained two more pounds. This is a marathon kids, not a sprint.

god so do i. I LOVE THEM!!

favorite restraunt meal....

fondue

cheese fondue, salad, meat fondue, chocolate fondue.... it is the most sinful meal i have ever had.

my other favorite

Champagne brunch buffet

Along these lines....I'd love to hear what your favorite sinful restaurant meal is.....

I'm a big fan of the chipotle chicken fried chicken at Cactus in Seattle/Kirkland

:tdown:

Avoid chicken at all costs. There's no calories whatsoever.

None!

You won't gain any weight.

:noway:

Along these lines....I'd love to hear what your favorite sinful restaurant meal is.....

I'm a big fan of the chipotle chicken fried chicken at Cactus in Seattle/Kirkland

:tdown:

Avoid chicken at all costs. There's no calories whatsoever.

None!

You won't gain any weight.

:noway:

Chicken is yummy. Especially the heart and liver.

Chicken has plenty of calories with the correct recipe... say fettucine alfredo with grilled chicken. Mmmmm.