Weight Gain Contest

archenemy

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

June 06: 165lbs @ 4% BF

........Self Induced Mountain Starvation Period........

September 06: 151lbs @2-3%BF

July 07: 175lbs @9%BF

Mountaineering and starvation are the fastest weight loss plan. Not climbing and not starving = muscle gain and depression.

Hi asshole. Women who bear children often get strechmarks. So go fuck yourself.

I actually have a TON of stretch marks. some are from when i had kids and some are from when i was a teen and losing and gaining weight all the time. they don't really bother me. they have faded some but i will have them until i die :fahq: battle scares. I earned them.

I actually have a TON of stretch marks. some are from when i had kids and some are from when i was a teen and losing and gaining weight all the time. they don't really bother me. they have faded some but i will have them until i die :fahq: battle scares. I earned them.

there is nothing wrong with stretch marks alone. my gf has them from when she gained muscle really fast. it's the mix of cottage cheese and stretch marks thats nastyass. pregnancy is cool, so stretch marks are legit there. as are old faded ones from when a girl got thin and hott after being tubby early in life. there is nothing hotter than a chick that used to have some LBs and then lost weight and got really hott.

thats just my opinion though

there is nothing wrong with stretch marks alone. pregnancy is cool, so stretch marks are legit there. as are old faded ones from when a girl got thin and hott after being tubby early in life. there is nothing hotter than a chick that used to have some LBs and then lost weight and got really hott.

Opinion noted.

But it reminds me of people who are all, "Oh, fake boobs are so lame" until they find out the reason the woman has them is b/c she had breast disease and then its all, "Oh, that's ok". Same bullshit, different part of a woman's body that gets pointed out, graded, accepted or rejected.

And as for that nastyass cottagecheesiness: Most women over 30 or 35just get that. Sure, not to the degree that an obese woman does, but most of us get it from one degree or another. So if you are looking to get laid when you get older by a woman with some life experience, you may want to relax your unrealistic expectations of us. Oh, and if you want women to stop being so hard on themselves, shy with the lights on, and stressing about diet, then you may want to stop judging them for being human.

Just my opinion.

there is nothing wrong with stretch marks alone. pregnancy is cool, so stretch marks are legit there. as are old faded ones from when a girl got thin and hott after being tubby early in life. there is nothing hotter than a chick that used to have some LBs and then lost weight and got really hott.

Opinion noted.

But it reminds me of people who are all, "Oh, fake boobs are so lame" until they find out the reason the woman has them is b/c she had breast disease and then its all, "Oh, that's ok". Same bullshit, different part of a woman's body that gets pointed out, graded, accepted or rejected.

And as for that nastyass cottagecheesiness: Most women over 30 or 35just get that. Sure, not to the degree that an obese woman does, but most of us get it from one degree or another. So if you are looking to get laid when you get older by a woman with some life experience, you may want to relax your unrealistic expectations of us. Oh, and if you want women to stop being so hard on themselves, shy with the lights on, and stressing about diet, then you may want to stop judging them for being human.

Just my opinion.

Seems like having low bodyfat and big muscles is a tougher standard to live up to than simply not putting on excess weight.

I also think that men have little or no impact on or responsibility for the way women perceive themselves, or their various body-image related neuroses.

On the whole, I'd rank the male contribution to female body-issues right up there with the female contribution to men's propensity for violence (indistinguishable from zero).

Opinion noted.

Just my opinion.

archy, for the record i love you!!!!!!!

and this is so true. at this point in my life i don't have time to have a perfect body. or for that matter, care about having a perfect body.

p.s. archy can i use this statement as a quote in a speech i am writing? i am giving a body image food disorder presentation to a group of young women at the end of the month. one of my dearest friends is the therapist running the group.

Bumpy butts, hairy backs and necks, the list goes on. No gender seems immune to the effects of age. If you don't connect at a deeper level, who gives a rat's ass how "hot" someone's body is?

Hooray for Ben and Jerry's (refocusing on the weight gain theme).

-r

Bumpy butts, hairy backs and necks, the list goes on. No gender seems immune to the effects of age. If you don't connect at a deeper level, who gives a rat's ass how "hot" someone's body is?

Hooray for Ben and Jerry's (refocusing on the weight gain theme).

-r

mmmmmmmmm ice cream. i am totally in love with Cold Stone Creamery. i just had "french toast with the most" on sunday. it was so amazing