Weight Gain Contest

archenemy

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I could just learn to find the huge ones attractive enough, I could finally re-lose my virginity. Oh well.

come on Arch, skip the donuts and get back on track. If you need someone to man-up and work off some of those pounds, schedule me up a weekend and I will honor the duty.

I had an uncle who was a "chubby lover." He had his fairly thin wife wear moo-moo dresses to make her look bigger. After their divorce, I watched him many a night leave the bar with the biggest girl there, and he was a stud with money and could have left with whatever he liked.

I did not inherit that gene

I had an uncle who was a "chubby lover." He had his fairly thin wife wear moo-moo dresses to make her look bigger. After their divorce, I watched him many a night leave the bar with the biggest girl there, and he was a stud with money and could have left with whatever he liked.

I did not inherit that gene

Is he still single?

I'm already up six pounds.

RumR has to weigh in AFTER his big lunch sammy.

Rules:

Open to everyone

Come on and play.

:tdown:

I think the rules should reflect % of body weight. The new grain diet the farmer has me on gave me a 1.33 pound gain.

What do I win anyway? :confused:

Jack Spratt could eat no fat

his wife could eat no lean

and, so, betwixt the two you see

they licked the platter clean

:lmao: that was my ex husband and i i didn't think it was funny when i weighed 210 and he was trying to gain weight but now i find it amusing.