FS: Feathered Friends Ibis 0°F sleeping bag, $375

Dustin_B

I'm selling my Feathered Friends Ibis 0 degree F sleeping bag. Epic fabric, 800+ fill upgrade (back when this wasn't standard), size Long (6' to 6' 6"), right side zipper, color grey/charcoal, retail price $514 + tax. Only used 4-5 nights, seriously!! That is a generous estimate as I can actually only remember 3 nights that I've used it. The bag is in pristine condition. I bought it and had big plans to use it, but I've since realized I'm probably never going to use it (I have a 15 degree bag that is all I'll ever need). I'm selling this bag for $375. Its virtually brand spanking new, other than its been sitting in its large cotton storage sack unused in my gear closet for the last 3 years. With tax that's $200 off retail and the bag is basically brand new.

Included is the waterproof dry sac and cotton storage sack that came with it.

See specs here:

http://www.featheredfriends.com/ProductDetails.aspx?productId=14&CatId=1&ProductName=Ibis

PM me, post here, or email me ( balderach at gmail dot com) if you're interested. I live on Capitol Hill in Seattle. Thanks.

Dustin

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The shell is Epic (as mentioned in my original post). As for the 'crazy right hand zip', all of my bags are right hand zip, so I didn't realize it was crazy! Every bag I've bought in the past 5-6 years have come with the option of a right or left hand zip. I like right.