What was your weekend like???

ken4ord

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

saturday morning packed up for some WA Pass alpine...

Were you packing up at the WA Pass overlook lot on Saturday afternoon? Small pickup truck?

How'd your trip go fox? We saw the car at the pullout as we were leaving last night.

PRETTY GOOD!

We ran into Sarah and Oscar coming down on Saturday and they said ya'll were gonna head up Kangaroo Temple on Sunday. Guess not eh? Congrats on LC in a day!

saturday morning packed up for some WA Pass alpine...

Were you packing up at the WA Pass overlook lot on Saturday afternoon? Small pickup truck?

How'd your trip go fox? We saw the car at the pullout as we were leaving last night.

PRETTY GOOD!

We ran into Sarah and Oscar coming down on Saturday and they said ya'll were gonna head up Kangaroo Temple on Sunday. Guess not eh? Congrats on LC in a day!

No temple, we went for Prime Rib instead.

Thanks. I'm going to see if Counterfeitfake will write an LC TR.

Still getting over bronchitis. Thunderstorms, which I'm finding out are not fun here in the Rockies at 11,000 feet, cancelled my overnight trip.

As a consolation prize, went bouldering the past two days - Castlewood Canyon & 3 Sisters. Still have absolutely no energy and find myself shutting down long before my arms get pumped out. Looking back, probably a good thing I didn't try to do a double peak in the Gore Range.

I HATE GETTING SICK IN THE SUMMERTIME!!!!

Oh yeah......we also baby proofed a couple of rooms in our house this weekend.....fun stuff I tell you......

Yeah I got to that as well, though I don't know how to baby proof walls. Simone recently discovered paint chips, our mud brick walls are getting a little old and crumbly.

put a crucifix, garlic, or a mirror on the wall you want them to stay away from

I haven't tried crucifix, I think having one of them in the house would keep me away from the house. Garlic won't work she likes it too much and now that she can stand one of her favorite pastime is to see if she can get away with hitting the full size mirror in the hall. I guess I am screwed.