Want to trade full rack for bike

bchaps

I have a complete rack of almost entirely BD and aliens and I would like to trade for a mountain bike or a road bike in decent shape. The rack is well used, but has much life left. I will be including carabiners, slings, quickdraws etc as I have only gone climbing once in the past 2 years.

The range of cams is from purple TCU thru #4 camalot, doubles of everything through #3.

feel free to email me bchaps at yahoo.com.

bill

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had a few emails, but nobody has really said yes, I want too check this out. My camera is broken, so I will not be able to send photo's. I am located in downtown kirkland. I will also consider $400 cash, as my coworker is selling a nice mountain bike for that.

Here's a list of all the equipment:

* 1 Metolious Gear sling

* 12 quick draws, mostly with a BD wire gate carabineer for the rope side.

* 2 shoulder length slings with 2 BD wire gate carabineers each (I may find some more slings and biners laying around..)

* Double, and in some cases triple regular Wild Country nuts

* Full set of Micro nuts, some doubles - BD and HB (brassies)

* Nut tool

All gear listed below is individually racked on a Omega Pacific (the blue ones) UltraLight Carabineers and marked with solid green tape. I would say the majority of the time the gear was placed in sandstone (Moab) or granite (Yosemite,Squamish). I took 3 years off to go climbing and I spent a majority of my rock climbing time in those areas. I also spent 6 months guiding (never had time to use my gear), and 3 months or so just traveling - so this gear really only has 2 summers of climbing on it.

1 Metolious Silver TCU (brand new, placed 1 or 2 times)

1 Metolious Purple TCU (brand new, placed 1 or 2 times)

1 Blue Alien

2 Green Aliens (.25 Camalot size)

2 Yellow aliens (.4 Camalot size)

2 Red Aliens (.5 Camalot size)

1 Orange Alien (.75 Camalot size)

2 #1 Camalots

2 #2 Camalots

2 #3 Camalots

1 3.5 Camalot

1 4 Camalot

Various Aid gear w/gear bag.

I have an older 18" Specialized Stumpjumper cromo w/xt V-breakes, xt derailures, xtr cassette, gripshifts, Raceface cranks, Spinergy Spox wheels, Judy DH shock, SDG kevlar saddle and that's all I can think of right now. I built it from scratch around 10 years ago. I just got a Trek 69er to replace it. I can get you some pics if you're interested. joshua j murray at g mail dot com