your worst nightmare

cj001f

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, my worst nightmare involves a wooly sweater, a fireplace, two quarts of oil, and Willie Nelson.

still have traumatic memories of the first boyfriend trying to slip his hand up your sweater and feel your knockers in the 70s?

No, my worst nightmare involves a wooly sweater, a fireplace, two quarts of oil, and Willie Nelson.

still have traumatic memories of the first boyfriend trying to slip his hand up your sweater and feel your knockers in the 70s?

You read me like a book.

Raising another clutch of kids. Don't get me wrong- I love my kids dearly, but now I am enjoying the freedom to go climb more often.

you mean I will be able to climb more than I do right now?

If you body holds up, yes. Are you spending enough time with your kids? I recall all the Saturdays I spent at swim meets.

Raising another clutch of kids. Don't get me wrong- I love my kids dearly, but now I am enjoying the freedom to go climb more often.

If you body holds up, yes. Are you spending enough time with your kids? I recall all the Saturdays I spent at swim meets.

With all of them 18 or older, it's a lot more flexible, but there are still obligations to be met.

Even when my kids were big into the Junior Rock Climbing scene, there was little personal climbing involved. In fact being at a swim meet not climbing might have been better than being a belay slave at a comp watching others climb all day!

-r

With all of them 18 or older, it's a lot more flexible, but there are still obligations to be met.

Even when my kids were big into the Junior Rock Climbing scene, there was little personal climbing involved. In fact being at a swim meet not climbing might have been better than being a belay slave at a comp watching others climb all day!

-r

I take my kids on strenuous day hikes, and easy scrambles. Going to Granite Mountain today with my 9 year old in fact. It's not climbing but it's the next best thing.

Edited by KaskadskyjKozak

I started smoking again.

I quit cold turkey 17 years ago. Had regular nightmares for several years where I'd wake in a cold sweat having dreamt that I had "just one." Still have the nightmares but maybe once a year or so. A good indication of how badly I was addicted I guess.