What is the funnest thing to do while high on pot?

sirwoofalot

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am unable to perform anything of any consequence while high. Therefore my climbing partner enjoys watching me set up the tent which invariable takes a good hour. Mind you this is two tokes of cloned B.C. bud at it's best. This is the only time I will partake while climbing. When I know I will be lying down soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok I am with Alpinfox, hip deep in powder on a board or ski has to be the funnest while smoking grass. Throw some good tunes in Pod and rip that shit. Definitely reminds me of high school. One year I was living in SLC and ripping powder year. I ended up missing about 100 days of school, though the next year I had to take two english and two math course in the same year it was well worth it.

I also like sex, mountain biking, bouldering and lifting weights while high on the pot. Lately I been toking the reefer on almost all my rides.

Brownies suck, do you put other types of herbs in your brownies? NO. Pizza is where it is at. :tup:

Then there is the weird and obsessive and compulsive part of me that loves getting stoned and cleaning the house and/or organizing the gear room.

I am not a sit-on-the-couch-with-the-brain-drain-on type of pothead.

Here's a funny story about being stoned and saving this idiot new employee.

Back a few years ago I was one of the foreman on this tree crew. As per usual a bunch of us were hanging out in the lot after work smoking pot. The owner of the company had just bought a bucket truck and he pulled up to the lot to check it out. As he showed up in the lot the idiot new guy with the pot stuck his stash in one of the tool boxes on the new truck. The owner started checking out the truck and opening the tool boxes. While he was on the far side of the truck I grabbed the pipe and pot left in the truck and shoved it in my pocket. Sure enough the owner came to that particular tool box and opened it. Of course there was nothing illegal there.

After our boss left I handed the new kid back his dope and then yelled at him for being a fucking dumbshit moron.

Edited by Feck

Then there is the weird and obsessive and compulsive part of me that loves getting stoned and cleaning the house and/or organizing the gear room.

I am not a sit-on-the-couch-with-the-brain-drain-on type of pothead.

Ah, a Cannabis sativa fan. I agree with you. I have always stayed away from C. indica as it just makes you want to sit on the couch and hallucinate as you listen to Pink Floyd, Dark Sid of the Moon.

Edited by sirwoofalot