Cragging July 1-3

Julia

I'm planning on spending a couple of months in Squamish this summer, but I'm holding off on heading up there because of weather. So I was wondering if anyone would want to do some cragging somewhere with decent weather for July 1-3 (Sunday - Tuesday). The weather looks good in Leavenworth and Smith ... I'd be up for somewhere else too, but I'm dog-sitting during that time so I'll have to stick to single pitch stuff.

I'd prefer trad, but sport at Smith would be fun too. I'm leading 7 trad consistently and 8-9 sport consistently and top-roping 10's (both sport and trad) clean. I'm a bit out of shape right now, but hopefully a few days of climbing will put me back in the game.

I have all of my own gear including a pretty healthy rack. Let me know if you're interested in a few days of uncrowded weekday cragging. I have to be back in Seattle by 4th of July afternoon.

(I'm also always looking for more people to climb with in Squamish -- I'll be there for most of July and August).

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Julia,

I live in Vancouver and go to Squamish often, and will be camping there for most of July-August.

The weather sucks here now for climbing, though.

So I want to go to Vantage and am looking for a partner.

I've been there twice, and can't get enough of it.

(I went to Smith Rock a few weeks ago and it was paradise, also)

If interested, please respond.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Thomas