TRAILER PARK BOYS

olyclimber

Watched the first couple of 3-4 shows of Trailer Park Boys last night. Is that really what its like to live in Canada? Really reminded me of growing up, except our trailer park only had one trailer.

That guy that has a rum and coke in his hand in every single scene is a nice touch.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing with me is that I AM smart and I’m smelf, I’m self smarted, basically, by myself, basically from nature and smoking drugs and doing different things I’ve self… s… like self learned myself. And that’s the whole difference I guess is that I don’t need the books or the schooling type things. I just get everything on my own and because of that I’m alive right now. I mean if I had read more books or tried to go on to collage and different things like that I’d be dead right now because people say books and collage are for to be make you smarter, but they can also be for to be make you dead, which is what could have happened to me. My brain doesn’t use enough oxygen because I don’t have the whole thing filled with different stuff and if it was full, it’s only part full, and that’s why I’m alive right now. The guards are giving me here, you know, read this book, try to get smarter but I’m like, alright, I’ll pretend to read it but I’m not going to really read it cause my brain will be more full and if I have another heart attack I’m going to die... I just wanna get out of here now and spend time with Lucy and Trinity and get my family going again. Basically that’s all that matters to me. They come to visit me a couple times in jail for the first time ever which is awesome, Lucy seems to be really digging me and looking really good and I just wanna get out of here and see them, exercise a bit, maybe eat better and try to quit smoking. I’m going to quit smoking cigarettes first, and then, you know, work off the dope or whatever eventually, although I don’t know.

Oly, wait until you get into Season 3 when they kidnap Alex Lifeson from Rush. That is freak'n hilarious.

That's my fravourite episode of all.

"Is that what it's really like living in Canada?" As Bubbles says, does the tin man have a sheet metal cock?!?

Gotta go, Grade 11 is stressing me out, it's way fucking harder than grade 10.

Oly, wait until you get into Season 3 when they kidnap Alex Lifeson from Rush. That is freak'n hilarious.

That's my fravourite episode of all.

"Is that what it's really like living in Canada?" As Bubbles says, does the tin man have a sheet metal cock?!?

Gotta go, Grade 11 is stressing me out, it's way fucking harder than grade 10.