Mike Laytons clinic

Link here

Now that Mike has an official business, just a note to you Seattleite area folks to remind you 2 things.

1st) How lucky you are to have this resource.

2nd) Don't wait till you are injured to head to this doctor. Do it while you are healthy so that you can stay that way.

He will, as part of the initial exam, check for things like specific muscle or joint weakness's you may have no knowledge about, which can lead to bigger problems down the road.

He pointed out 2 things for me and gave me some stretching/excercises to get on.

I was forced to go to a chiropractor early on when, as a youth (I'm 52 now) I stupidly thought that picking up and humping around 200# kegs of bolts all day was a test of my manhood. The ensuing backpain was worse than when I fell off the garage roof while roofing it, head first: and having my orbital socket shatter and the bone jutting out of my face. For that, once I regained conciousness, I put a bandage on the exposed bone and went back to roofing.

Anyway, I grateful to all the Chrios, long before Layton, who helped me get my health back.

What I have learned down the road is this: be proactive and see these dudes occasionally while you are still healthy so that you stay that way. Proactive like going to the dentist except that having your teeth drilled just sucks.

Congrats on the clinic thing Mike, appreciated you being my Dr. while you were in town. I'm putting it on this thread cause it will stay on the first page for a while, and I see so many folks showing up with complaints about this or that which some one like Mike could help them with.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be surprised if Mike is worth a visit but I can tell you one thing: I was impressed with the ten mimnute treatement I received from the massage therapist in his office during the clinic opening. He actually made an impact on a back issue I've been suffering - in ten minutes! He also suggested a stretching thing that was new to me and which I think is going to work out well for me.

LevelIII is right by Jillians, for all the pool hustlers in the house.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

I went to school with Dr. Layton and I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for musculoskeletal care. He knows his stuff, to make a blanket statement. Seek him out if you need help.

Mike, sorry to hear about your practice move. Let me know where you end up. I still have a couple of friends in Seattle that like chiropractic care. I would like to send them your way.

j

Yup! Got wined and dined, almost like hanging out what a pharm rep.

Still hashing out the contract. I have to say that the guy (Dr. Suver) is REALLY good, so I'll learn a bunch from him.

I'll post the address and phone number after I sign.

Yup! Got wined and dined, almost like hanging out what a pharm rep.

Still hashing out the contract. I have to say that the guy (Dr. Suver) is REALLY good, so I'll learn a bunch from him.

I'll post the address and phone number after I sign.

how soon can i come and see you? i need my feet better ASAP. i am going insain sitting arround on my ass.

Next Week! I got signed on. A paycheck and everything!

Seattle Life Chiropractic

http://www.slchiropractic.com/

323 Queen Anne Ave. North Ste. 1, Seattle, WA 98109

206-352-8191

The doctor that runs the place, Dr. Suver, is absolutely amazing. He's my chiropractor.

Sorry about the confusion by changing locations and all. Can't wait to see ya there. Email me anytime (leave your phone number).