Cragging around Bend; who develops it?

While doing trail work for the FS, I found a crag near Bend with some really snazzy lines. Went there with a friend last night and tried it out. I was wondering who to talk to about the area. And no, it isnt meadow camp area (though cheers to Freddy and the other guy who are in the process of replacing those wiggly ass bolts) :brew:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is always fun to find a new area (especially if it is close to where you live).

I might be wrong, and I think, you'd have to ask one of the moderators at a pub club sometime but I think that in the history of this site, we've seen some rangers, landowners, and other officals, make masquerade posts like yours to find out who, what, where.... Like "I heard that their was some new development going on at this one general area, does anyone know anything?" and then....

Anyways just a bit of silly trivia

happy climbing :brew:

sorry for the late reply. I got my questions answered from those with the knowledge. I definitely do work for the Forest Circus but I am certainly a climber at heart first and would never give up a crag to "the man". Speaking of pub club, are there any happening in Bend / how do I organize one if there isnt?

Speaking of pub club, are there any happening in Bend / how do I organize one if there isnt?

Pretty simple. Make a post that says lets go drink at xx:xx PM at such and such location, and maybe the bend contingency will represent.

I'm down for a revival of the original pube club.

Tell me where and when, i'll help put it together. But Timmy will attest, you better be ready to party, it ain't my first rodeo.

Hell well probably go drunk boulder Awbery Glen golf course.

JC's? We can try Wildfire Brewery's new Lager!!

JL

Speaking of pub club, are there any happening in Bend / how do I organize one if there isnt?

Pretty simple. Make a post that says lets go drink at xx:xx PM at such and such location, and maybe the bend contingency will represent.

I'm down for a revival of the original pube club.

Uh... what exactly is a pube club? I'm not sure I really want to know...