How do I know if he is right for me?

archenemy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If done correctly you could just set up the chipper at the edge of the pig pen then the chipper will spray a stream of body parts up to 20' from the chute.

Of course you'll have to clean the chipper afterwards.

Maybe I should go into consulting.

Yeah I was wondering if you were speaking from experience?????

This might be funny if it didn't actually happen to 54 women in Vancouver.

Linky

It's a horrible and degrading way to die. But it would be just deserts for a disgusting murdering dog like the animal under discussion.

Wood chipping people: You've got be either for it or against it. There's no middle ground.

He just killed a hospital official in Utah, so I bet it might be a little hard for him to find coverage.
Doesn't that mean he has some of the best coverage in the nation? He's probably not able to sign up dependents on the coverage though...

He just killed a hospital official in Utah, so I bet it might be a little hard for him to find coverage.
Doesn't that mean he has some of the best coverage in the nation? He's probably not able to sign up dependents on the coverage though...

? Yeah, prison docs are far better than any doc you can go to. And you can chose an HMO or a PPO so you can go out of network if you wish. Elective surgeries are no problem. There are lots of benefits.