Nothing to do for 2 months

ivan

Schoooooooooooool's out - for da summa!

please god, save me from the tyranny of home and hearth (and from deciding instead to just solo all the stupid shit i'd like to do)

i got nothing to do from:

june 24-july 8

july 29-august 26

i'm into about anything - easy alpine, hard alpine, volcano masturbating, crag'n, canadia, washington, california, idaho, whatever

jeebus!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got nothing to do

How about being a parent?

the less either of us have to do w/ the inculcation of our wee'uns, the better off society likely will be

besides, i'm training my girl to be a contract killer - she'll need healthy contempt-for-all-men-issues to suceed at her work and keep me in adult-diapers after i pitch off cinamon slab

she'll need healthy contempt-for-all-men-issues to suceed at her work and keep me in adult-diapers after i pitch off cinamon slab

funny - i wrote this shit y-day, then went off to teach a newbie to climb - got so preoccupied w/ him i managed to rap off the end of my rope - 10 feet to the deck and then another 30 feet down a steep jungle hillside - what a dipshit i am!!! and why am i so hard to kill? yet another huge fall that i've walked away from totally unscathed...i'm like chuck norris or some shit!

Me: Today we are going to talk about gerunds.

Student: Damn. Why do we have to talk about old people?

Me: No, a gerund is a verb acting as a noun.

Student: But yesterday you said that a noun is a person, place, or thing and a verb is an action or state of being. How can they be the same thing?

Me: They're not.

Student: Isn't that like oxy... oxy... oxy-something-er-rather?

Me: Oxymoronic? Kind of.

Student: Are your calling me stupid now?

Me: (forehead slap) Let's all just put our heads down for a little.

Ivan,

I just resigned from work (effective July 6) before grad school at UW Sept. 10.

Any interest in Glacier Peak, Bugaboos, Squamish, Needles, or Cascade alpine for your post July 29 dates?

Shawn

shawnfaske@netscape.net

good lord - have i just really gotten cooler over the past year or does my studly hotness just glow more brightly through the interwub this season? posted the same sorta troll last summer and got shit - now i'm wishing i had two summers off simulatenously....

she'll need healthy contempt-for-all-men-issues to suceed at her work and keep me in adult-diapers after i pitch off cinamon slab

i managed to rap off the end of my rope - 10 feet to the deck and then another 30 feet down a steep jungle hillside

Be careful, man! Damn.

I'd be into some alpine rock whenever skiing gets old (not sure when that might be)....

the difference between my experience and your typically sick skiing descent is you INTEND to throw yourself into the abyss...:)

we gotta climb something this summer sky where i don't feel like a complete punk for fumbling up the cruxes - like, uh....da toof or something :brew:

girth pillar? you can carry your boards and do a huge oly off the top of the lower ice-cliff :)