Rolling Stone.....100 greatest guitarist

kevbone

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I respect BB....but he should not even be on the same stage as some others. He pretty much knows only one note.

you're an ignorant motherfucker

I will admitt the three notes he knows.....he really knows....

He knows a few more than three.

It's called "minimalism" he didn't need the endless scales or trickery that others used. Instead he had "feeling"

I know this is a lost cause on someone who requires an ample amount of over-stimulation to entertain, but...

soulfull playing is as much about the space between notes (perhaps more) as it is about note selection.

Those who require a constant spray of rapid-fire notes are the bottom-feeders of music appreciation.

soulfull playing is as much about the space between notes (perhaps more) as it is about note selection.

Those who require a constant spray of rapid-fire notes are the bottom-feeders of music appreciation.

We agree on this......

but BB king sucks compared to alot of guitarist that play SLOWLY.

Dude....get a grip.....I love alpine rock climbing and have climbed a bunch of it.

Ever heard of Steve Kimock? One of my all time favorite musicians to listen to and see. He is one of the more patient guitarists around. Than means he plays slowly and with feeling. I am all about feeling, bro…..just because YOU cant feel it when there is a shredding guitarist playing, doesn’t mean they suck.