The Bellevue Rant Thread

mythosgrl

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks.

would i have to take the 405 to get to the first spot you mentioned?

What is up with Eastgate? Never heard of it.

From Woodridge you could stay on city streets to where you work if I understand it correct.

You drove through Eastgate when you came to visit me after my time in the hospital and I was recovering at my folks place. Technically my parents live in Eastgate, but I'm sure I could provoke a fight with a local in much the same way that you could when you tell folks you live in Ballard when you're on the wrong side of 85th ;)

thanks.

would i have to take the 405 to get to the first spot you mentioned?

What is up with Eastgate? Never heard of it.

From Woodridge you could stay on city streets to where you work if I understand it correct.

You drove through Eastgate when you came to visit me after my time in the hospital and I was recovering at my folks place. Technically my parents live in Eastgate, but I'm sure I could provoke a fight with a local in much the same way that you could when you tell folks you live in Ballard when you're on the wrong side of 85th ;)

Ah!

I liked that area. No straight roads. Lots of big trees. Very nice!

I am thinking of moving to Bellevue. I work here, plan to for a while, and am tired of driving an hour each way.

You can spit on me, but I would prefer if you give advice as to where a good spot to live is. I want a view of either water or mountains--it's worth the expense to me.

I am at 140th and 20th NE

I want to be w/i 10 min of work.

What are your suggestions?

stay on the s side of I-90 - Eastgate is an idea. A view home would be tough though ($$).