The Bellevue Rant Thread

mythosgrl

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a lot of women walking around with the boobs people are so quick to assume are there for ego only. Very often, those boobs are there b/c in our breast obsessed society, being suddenly flat-chested is just one too many things to stress about after fighting for your life. So ease the fuck up.

Woah. I guess LA really does have a higher than average cancer rate

Yeah, brain cancer.

Explains all the conservatives running around SoCal and the gem politicians like Ronnie and Dickie

And it explains your degeneration

I can't believe this has not been observed:

Plastic Boobs are Aid.

-r

I can't believe people still talk like this.

The American Cancer Society estimates that 178,480 new cases of invasive breast cancer will be diagnosed in 2007.

Invasive is the bad kind--the kind that very often requires surgery and reconstruction. That is a lot of women walking around with the boobs people are so quick to assume are there for ego only. Very often, those boobs are there b/c in our breast obsessed society, being suddenly flat-chested is just one too many things to stress about after fighting for your life. So ease the fuck up.

The Helen Reddy of CC raises her voice for oppressed boob jobs everywhere....

New reason why Bellevue sucks: For the second time in eight years I got pulled over for speeding. I'VE ONLY EVER BEEN PULLED OVER ON THE EAST SIDE. Bastards.......

The piggy gave me a warning and not a ticket. The reason I'm sure is because god loves me..........

If you don't want a ticket for speeding, don't speed, you stupid motherfahqer.

New reason why Bellevue sucks: For the second time in eight years I got pulled over for speeding. I'VE ONLY EVER BEEN PULLED OVER ON THE EAST SIDE. Bastards.......

The piggy gave me a warning and not a ticket. The reason I'm sure is because god loves me..........

Hey, daddyfahqer, my truck is bigger than yours.

also, he's only a pig IF he writes you a ticket - if not, then he's a cool guy for not taking a shitload of your money when he could easily do it...

Every so often I go home to Bellevue to visit my parents and every time I hate that place more. What are some of your worst experiences you've had in Bellevue?

Here's the deal. Someday you will grow up, get married, have kids, get divorced and so on... You will want to protect you little ones so you will move to some cookie cuter burb in hopes of "safety" and "good" schools with less of those "bad" kids. You will then join a mega church and renounce you foolish younger days in the city. Another reason for moving is less expensive housing; thus forcing you to drive 2 hours to work every day.

Have fun.

And yes the burbs are lame, I grew up in one outside of Cincinati Ohio.

as I sit here watching the sunset glow on tiger mtn and the peaks of the alpine lake wilderness, the last of the boaters on lake samm and the paragliders in the sky over issaquah, 5 miles and a 10 minute commute from my office, 20 minutes from Pike Place and 20 minutes from my boulders, and 1 block from beautiful park of old growth I cant help thinking how terrible this all is.

Nothing in the Puget Sound even vaguely resembles the hell that is LA or Orange County.

true. the girls are fat, pasty white and not so attractive.

Gee, I thought the Eastside was full of "Bellevue Barbies". Make up your fucking minds, people.

BTW, there's far too many Indians and Asians on the East side to make your characterization of "pasty white" even remotely true. And people on the Eastside, like in Seattle proper, are generally pretty damn fit compared to other parts of the state - or country for that matter.

As for those "hot chicks" in SoCal - I lived there 5 years and it's a fucking myth that they are the hottest girls. The women in Seattle and suburbs are far hotter.