The Bellevue Rant Thread

mythosgrl

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Bellevue vs. Seattle difference. Do an online web search of registered sex offenders living in the vicinity of a Bellevue address and then a Seattle address.

Big difference if you are raising kids.

That's the first thing I'd do if I was choosing a place to raise kids.....right after checking to see that there wasn't a homeless shelter within a ten mile radius.

Sarcasm? You don't think this is a valid concern? Obviously, you don't have children.

Edited by Fairweather

That's the first thing I'd do if I was choosing a place to raise kids.....right after checking to see that there wasn't a homeless shelter within a ten mile radius.

Sarcasm? You don't think this is a valid concern? Obviously, you don't have children.

Everything is a valid concern when you're paranoid.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

What are some of your worst experiences you've had in Bellevue?

Having to look across the lake at the shit hole known as Seattle.

Seattle's a great place to visit, or even work. But unless you're a sewer rat, it just doesn't rate as a place to live.

:lmao:

That shit is solid gold! I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard... thanks KK! :lmao:

Hey KK: when you travel outside of Washington do you say you are from Bellevue or Seattle? And if you say Bellevue how many people say "where is that"? :grlaf:

I think Bellvue is a mental hospital in NYC.

Everything is a valid concern when you're paranoid.

Hey, Fairweather was bashing Catholics. I like it when tighty righties pick on their own kind.

I can't believe this has not been observed:

Plastic Boobs are Aid.

-r

I can't believe people still talk like this.

The American Cancer Society estimates that 178,480 new cases of invasive breast cancer will be diagnosed in 2007.

Invasive is the bad kind--the kind that very often requires surgery and reconstruction. That is a lot of women walking around with the boobs people are so quick to assume are there for ego only. Very often, those boobs are there b/c in our breast obsessed society, being suddenly flat-chested is just one too many things to stress about after fighting for your life. So ease the fuck up.

Plastic Boobs are Aid.

-r

The American Cancer Society estimates that 178,480 new cases of invasive breast cancer will be diagnosed in 2007.

Invasive is the bad kind--the kind that very often requires surgery and reconstruction. That is a lot of women walking around with the boobs people are so quick to assume are there for ego only. Very often, those boobs are there b/c in our breast obsessed society, being suddenly flat-chested is just one too many things to stress about after fighting for your life. So ease the fuck up.

I don't care if they're real or fake, big or small. As long as I can suck on them :tup: :tup:

Plastic Boobs are Aid.

-r

I don't care if they're real or fake, big or small. As long as I can suck on them :tup: :tup:

Pure, F*cking Class.

You are allright. :tup:

That is a lot of women walking around with the boobs people are so quick to assume are there for ego only. Very often, those boobs are there b/c in our breast obsessed society, being suddenly flat-chested is just one too many things to stress about after fighting for your life. So ease the fuck up.

Woah. I guess LA really does have a higher than average cancer rate

That is a lot of women walking around with the boobs people are so quick to assume are there for ego only. Very often, those boobs are there b/c in our breast obsessed society, being suddenly flat-chested is just one too many things to stress about after fighting for your life. So ease the fuck up.

Yeah, brain cancer.

Yeah, brain cancer.

Explains all the conservatives running around SoCal and the gem politicians like Ronnie and Dickie