The Bellevue Rant Thread

mythosgrl

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are some of your worst experiences you've had in Bellevue?

Having to look across the lake at the shit hole known as Seattle.

Seattle's a great place to visit, or even work. But unless you're a sewer rat, it just doesn't rate as a place to live.

Geeze I hope the weather improves and people get out and climb! :)

I worked for a dot com company that imploded into a mall boutique shop. I was one of the people asked to stay on. I spent a week helping set up a store in the Bellevue Mall. There was some Disney deal going on and about a trillion screaming kids running about. I spent more time in the back bowels of the mall than the outter store front area. I stayed in a seedy hotel quite a long way away.

6 years later I can pass by malls without having flashbacks and panic attacks.

However, doing a run every AM in the opposite direction of the mall and flea bag hotel helped.

-r

Sounds like you're a little angry and have been in Bellevue for too long

i'm just sick of snivelling, 19-year-old twats who think suburbia sucks because it doesn't appeal to their superficial, lame, narcissistic, single, partying lifestyle.

:fahq:

KockAssSuckingDick...you are a tool...bellevue f-ing blows...it takes me goddamn an hour to drive 12 miles to work...

Sounds like you're a little angry and have been in Bellevue for too long

i'm just sick of snivelling, 19-year-old twats who think suburbia sucks because it doesn't appeal to their superficial, lame, narcissistic, single, partying lifestyle.

:fahq:

KockAssSuckingDick...you are a tool...bellevue f-ing blows...it takes me goddamn an hour to drive 12 miles to work...

Ride a bike, lardass.

Seattle's a great place to visit, or even work. But unless you're a sewer rat, it just doesn't rate as a place to live.

Geeze I hope the weather improves and people get out and climb! :)

I worked for a dot com company that imploded into a mall boutique shop. I was one of the people asked to stay on. I spent a week helping set up a store in the Bellevue Mall. There was some Disney deal going on and about a trillion screaming kids running about. I spent more time in the back bowels of the mall than the outter store front area. I stayed in a seedy hotel quite a long way away.

6 years later I can pass by malls without having flashbacks and panic attacks.

However, doing a run every AM in the opposite direction of the mall and flea bag hotel helped.

-r

give me a fucking break.

so what you are complaining about are:

1) people with their kids - you reinforce my points above. live your narcissistic lifestyle. someday you might grow up. otherwise you'll stick with the masses of overgrown teenagers

2) Bellevue has a mall with boutique-style shops - uhh, so does Seattle, you assclown

and at least Bellevue isn't overrun with fuckin' homeless losers, nor smell of stale urine. And you can park in Bellevue without paying $20 a day. :ass:

:lmao:

That shit is solid gold! I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard... thanks KK! :lmao:

Hey KK: when you travel outside of Washington do you say you are from Bellevue or Seattle? And if you say Bellevue how many people say "where is that"? :grlaf:

That shit is solid gold! I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard... thanks KK! :lmao:

Hey KK: when you travel outside of Washington do you say you are from Bellevue or Seattle? And if you say Bellevue how many people say "where is that"? :grlaf:

What's the difference? Ask an average American to point out Seattle on a map of the United states, and you'll find few that know where it is.

Seattle: 49,000 children - 170,000 Dogs and Cats. Narcissism? Low metro-male sperm counts? ED? High testosterone females? Plain old self loathing? Hmmm; could be any number of things. :o

higher fertility rates directly correlate with lower education

I think the growth of the planet's human population during the 20th century coupled with radical advances in education during the same period debunk your premise. It is possible that educated elites are somehow averse to sexual reproduction for any of the reasons I stated above, but your anecdote still fails the test.

Seattle: 49,000 children - 170,000 Dogs and Cats. Narcissism? Low metro-male sperm counts? ED? High testosterone females? Plain old self loathing? Hmmm; could be any number of things. :o

yeah, Bellevue's population is so "uneducated". :noway:

Speaking of shit holes, Vancouver BC sure ain't the city it used to be. Seriously. What happened?