To the fathers......

kevbone

Took my youngest to the river too, in Ann Arbor MI while en route to dropping her off at college in Asheville NC. That's a long way from home. Since my stepson was 1-1/2 years old when I got involved with my wife, we've realized this is the first time in 27 years we haven't had a child living at home with us.

5051275290_56f1676a17_z.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until Oysterfest, the only way I would eat oysters was raw on the half-shell, with just a splash of fresh lemon.

At Oysterfest this year, I learned that BBQ'ed on the half-shell with a minced garlic and butter sauce is the new way to go... with a splash of Tobasco. :)...

Until Oysterfest, the only way I would eat oysters was raw on the half-shell, with just a splash of fresh lemon.

At Oysterfest this year, I learned that BBQ'ed on the half-shell with a minced garlic and butter sauce is the new way to go... with a splash of Tobasco. :)...

Raw on the half shell with a bit of lemon is still the way to go... usually. However, variety is the spice of life -- I love them off the grill with a bit of tabasco :)...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Post up some new photos of the kiddos......anyone?

my wife won't let me post photos of our boy because she thinks this site is full of stalker pedophiles.

getting used to climbing with leashes

DSCN1837.JPG

practicing alpine mixed bouldering so he can be the next Ueli Steck. note the rad hand and footwear. it is all about the headwear too.

DSCN1849.JPG

Edited by genepires

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I'll post this just to complete my momentary trifecta of having the most recent post in all three spray forums, even though I know you're fishing for cute little children pictues. I still think they're cute though, Ben age 30 and Nora age 20:

ColinParty7-15-11003.jpg

Mark my words ya'll, they do grow up, and having them stay your friends as they become adults is as sweet a trick as anything you'll pull off in your climbing life.