To the fathers......

kevbone

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

As you guys know...it's crazy with a baby around. We recently discovered that we're having another one. There going to be a bit close together but it's good. We're finally making the plunge and moving back to the Northwest for good...!

Here are some photos of my daughter on some of our adventures over the last eight months.

This is our first camping trip with the baby when she was about a month old. We took her up to Flagstaff for a long weekend.

Holly_Charleston_5.JPG

Her second trip was to J-Tree:

Holly_at_the_Crag.JPG

About a week after the J-Tree trip we went to Yosemite:

Yosemite_1_jpeg.JPG

She likes camping. This is her in the morning after a night in her improvised sleeping bag:

Yosemite_2_jpeg.JPG

Here she is on Mount Charleston playing in the snow:

Mount_Charleston_jpeg.JPG

Here are a couple pictures of her in Red Rock:

DSC_0419.JPG

First_Creek_1_jpeg.JPG

Here she is supporting the company I work for at Red Rock Rendezvous. It's hard to see, but the page she's holding up has a picture of me on it.

DSC_0380.JPG

She's a strong little bugger. This is her showing off in the tent at RRR. She's able to hold her weight pretty well, but it's probably not a good idea to just let her hang six feet off the ground:

DSC_0385.JPG

Sometimes she does finger stacks to stand up in her playpen:

Holly_Cranks.JPG

Recently my brother graduated from pararescue school and we went to his graduation. Holly is sitting on the pararescue seal in Albuquerque. She took her glasses off just as I was trying to line up my baby PJ photo... Oh well.

DSC_0280.JPG

This is her with a snotty nose in the wind on top of Explorer Peak in Las Vegas:

DSC_0412.JPG

I don't know how we're going to handle two of them about a year apart from one another...but if I know one thing. I know that this strange adventure of parenthood is only going to get better!

Jason

Edited by Jason_Martin

this is my wife and i with our 3 girls at smith rock this feb.

ages (left 2 right) 8, 9, 13. great time. they all love to climb, but the older two are afraid of heights. the littlest one did the best on this trip. went higher, and climbed more!

100_0175-1.jpg

almost forgot ace, our mini poodle/jack russell! he had a great time, though not a real good climber!

Edited by godskid5

• 2 weeks later...

My son had his first birthday today. His uncle bought him a drum set :rolleyes:...at first I was skeptical how age appropriate this is, but in typical first-birthday sugar induced inspiration, he brought the house down with his first drum solo :crazy: ...(Kevbone, you will especially appreciate this).

:rawk:

myMVucf0H0A