To the fathers......

kevbone

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My folks are coming up on their 55th this October. Still a couple of lovebirds.

It's sickening, really... :laf:

So I'll post up a recent shot of the kids. That's my older brother, Chris. He's a long-haul trucker for Knight, and occasionally he gets to drag a load through the Dry Shitties. Whenever he does, we hook up for some beer drinkin' and chow, since the kids always seem to be off somewhere with the wife. This time, everyone was in town when Chris came through. The day this pic was taken (sorry for the low res - my wife used her phone), Uncle Chris and Elaina had finally got to meet for the first time. Nicholas was just 1 year old when Chris last saw him. I haven't seen my brother this happy in years, meeting his niece for the very first time and seeing his nephew again after 5 years.

My son is a ham in front of anything with a lens, and my daughter never smiles for photos. :rolleyes:

Chris_Paul_and_the_kids.jpg

Your kids are cute,i've played dad over the years and even a bad day at work can be turned in to good one when you come home to small faces and leg grabbers,but their moms just didn't work out or it was me,who knows,but never had any of my own!! :whistle:

Here's my folks dancing at a family gathering and resting on the couch last june,and one of us kids lined up by age,old to young,I'm the sunburned one from a Hood climb 2 days before.

It was a long day of too much food,and at least a 12 pack of IPA's,it's hard to tell but these pictures were shot at 7:30PM and the party started at noon and ended at 2:30AM,good times!! :hcluv::brew: :brew: :brew:

2008_0111fly0055.jpg

2008_0111fly0008.JPG

2008_0111fly0097.JPG

Edited by pc313

Your kids are cute

Thanks, but I had nothing to do with that (I luv that line :) ).

I'm the sunburned one from a Hood climb 2 days before.

You look very much like I thought you would. You remind me of my former ice climbing partner, Cragg. Seriously, Cragg Bryant. No lie... "Cragg"...

It seem's that everyone has a double somewhere,when i was 18 and move to Vancouver Wa. i crashed a party in the hood and not knowing anybody got in the beer line and people kept calling my Harly? So i was WTF o.k.and after about 20 or so guys and gals were high fiving me and hugging me and the constant "WHERE YOU"VE BEEN MAN" and me going along with it for free beer,i hooked up with a cute little blonde who always had a crush on me? :shock:And went back to my place, 8D So the next morning it took some time,my I.D., and Brith Cretificate to convince her i wasn't Harly(we dated for 2 weeks)so for the next year or so people called me Harly! Never did find out what happen to Harly,but had met alot of people because of him and people would hand me beers all the time! :brew: :brew: :brew:

In 76 my old sister and her husband had moved to Tri-Cites,so i drove up to see them and went to a wedding with them what the hell free beer,my brother inlaw is from Richmond,and everyone was calling me Doug,no shit it trun's out his little brother looks just like me but i didn't get laid,LOL!! :shock:

Over the years i've had people try to convince me that i was someone else,from ROCK STARS to their Best Freinds and for about eight years people around Vancouver would call me Randy,so i'm dating a girl name Mindy in the late 80's,and she said's you look like my brother Randy...anyway i meet Randy and he said people have been calling him Norm for year's! :lmao:

It would have been funny if we had bumped into each other and you called me Cragg,and i may have played along for a beer or two,over the years i've had more people at bars buy me a drink and start talking about the good old times then i can count,who i'm i to call them a liar? but haven't done very much ice climbing even though i have a rack of ice screws,but i have a couple of photo's of you and don't know anyone i would mistake you for and enjoy the hell out of reading your post,you have a unique way of phasing things to say the least,you should think about writing stories!! :lmao::brew:

I can only imagine what a riot it is to climb or bar hop with you,and whether or not your responsible for your cute kids,i do know some poeple with some buttugly kids,i'm talking dragged behind a truck on a bad road UGLY,and some kids i'd like to drag behind a truck on bad road,or their folks for raising them the wrong way... :anger: But as i said before if i could be god for one minute there would be a lot less assholes on this planet!!!!!! :eveeel::brew: I have a shot list and a long list!! :anger:

I once was mistaken for some one who gave a shit by five big Biker wannabes and when it was over i was still standing but bleeding,when asked by freinds who hit me,my answer was lets start with who didn't it might be a shorter list!! :lmao:

The truth is they were hit each other more then me,and they did say they were sorry afterwards and bought me a couple beers!! :brew::brew: :brew: :brew: :brew: :brew: :brew: :brew: :brew: :brew:

But i would still put them on my short list!! :eveeel: BTW what ever happen to Cragg Bryant?? Norm

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...