To the fathers......

kevbone

:pagetop:

Sobo I am unsure there are too many moms on here to post in a mom's?

Off hand, I can think of at least a half-dozen climbing moms on this board without straining my brain. That's enough to get the ball rolling and drag out the rest of the lurkers... :)

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Device_MemoryhomeuserpicturesIMG00015.jpg

Teach you should your Padawan not to catch lightsabers "on" that still are.

Later, this training comes... :yoda:

Foolish old Jedi are you. See can't you, light sabers she is repelling with use of force, not catching? :yoda:

Mind you, Youngling, be not harsh with your words to Jedi Grand Master, hmmmm? :yoda:

Teach you should your Padawan not to catch lightsabers "on" that still are.

Later, this training comes... :yoda:

Foolish old Jedi are you. See can't you, light sabers she is repelling with use of force, not catching? :yoda:

Mind you, Youngling, be not harsh with your words to Jedi Grand Master, hmmmm? :yoda:

Yes sir Massa Jedi!

• 3 weeks later...

He's not so little actually: 9lb 13oz.

Was he overdue?

Congats! Very nice :tup: I'll see your 9lb 13oz and raise you a few ounces... 10lbs 2 oz with no drugs (at least none for my wife who happened to be delivering the baby). Course, now we are way past 10lbs.

100_5222_00.jpg

My neighbors son was that big at birth,he's now 15,his voice just dropped, 300lb.not fat, 6'3"+ and size 17 feet,good luck! :shock: at birth the doc said he should be 6'9"!

Edited by pc313

Just got off the phone with his mom and she said her other two kids were bigger at birth the girl was 12lb, and her frist born was 13lb.-4oz. he's 5'-11" and 200lbs and 21 years old,talk about have big babies!!!! :shock:
I also saw a kid on the news recently that was born at over 14lbs. The kid was a mini sumo wrestler at 6 months.

• 1 month later...

Although i never had kids,my sisters and brothers did and the youngest just turned 18 on the 7th and i bought him a Epiphone Les Paul. I'm a uncle 10 times and a great uncle 7 times and live vicariously though them,but unlike Sobo and his bad dream of someone driving over his son,in my dreams i'm trying to run over the fucking neglected teenagers in my town!LOL!!

But it's nice seeing your kids,and hope you spend the time to enjoy them while their young and raise them right for they grow fast,thank's for sharing :)

Edited by pc313

Really great shot.

I have a picture of me at 6 yrs old in the same place but the gate was locked because the trail was out and i have a pissed look on my face for it was the frist time i got to go with the older kids and my dad,big let down! Great shot Dan!!

Edited by pc313