To the fathers......

kevbone

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevbone’s birthday must be in January.

:lmao:

Either that or he's partying too hard on New Year's Eve. :-)

(I've got two kids born in Oct, and no, my bday is not in Jan)

I didn't ever give my conception much thought. In fact, I tried to avoid the subject. But when my ex became a l&d nurse she was playing with the little wheel that predicts the due date and was running it backwards to see when some of us were likely concieved. Mine landed right on July 4 which also happened to be the exact day my ex was born. Now that is cosmic. To this day, she thinks she owns me.

• 2 weeks later...

Add 'beaconben' (Ben) to the list:

There’s now one more climber in this fair world~ Asher Benjamin Priestley was born last night (Sunday 3/16/08) around 10:30. He’s a big guy, 9.5 lbs. Everything went smooth, Beth and baby are resting well and expected home today. - from Uncle Isaac

yep, kevbone it is. its all a big bed of roses. parenting, like childbirth, (which you apparently know a bit about) is always a piece of cake.

its pain and joy and exhilaration and exhaustion and craziness and pride and worry and excitement and everything