To the fathers......

kevbone

here's some pix of the little monkey at ~ 3-months

on_quilt.JPG

I nominate this pic for a CC.com caption contest.

My entry: "Wow, Mommy! Are those both just for me?"

How do you know he didn't just catch a glimpse of me getting out of the shower?

Oh kaaaaaaaaaaaay...

My amended caption:

"Gadzooks, Dad! You made me with that li'l thang?"

sorry eric, but you set yerself up like a bowling pin on that one... :laf:

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's Aspen at about 10 months. I swear this girl is such a ham - if she sees a camera she just poses and smiles from ear to ear!!

I know I'm Dad, but she is the cutest damn thing!

Snowbird_002-rs.JPG

Snowbird_007-rs.JPG

I think the same thing about my daughter Simone. I don't know if your daughter is the cutest thing (since that is reserved for Simone), but I would agree she is pretty damn cute. The hats she has are great.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

He's eating mushed up banana with chopped kale mixed in - thats what the dark specs are on his face etc. Doesn;t sound very good, i know, but it just tastes like banana and apparently the kale is a good source of iron - my wife doesn't feed Nicholas the fortified rice cereals. Nothing but home made organic food for her bundle of joy :rolleyes:

And yes, he is healthy and happy - best Christmas present a dad could ask for.

...my wife doesn't feed Nicholas the fortified rice cereals. Nothing but home made organic food for her bundle of joy :rolleyes:

Know just how ya feel, man. My wife did the same with our Nicholas, and our Elaina. Cooked the stuff up, ran it through the blender, froze it into ice cube trays, thawed it out and mixed it into shit and fed it to 'em. They ate it up. Now that they're 5 and 3 years old, respectively, we can't get them to eat that stuff to save their damned lives!

This kinda shit kills me: Cage-free organic eggs, $2.40/dozen. Organic milk, $3.16/half gallon... WTF??? That's twice as expensive as frikk'n gasoline! :o

my wife doesn't feed Nicholas the fortified rice cereals. Nothing but home made organic food for her bundle of joy

Same here……Miles is still breast feeding and my wife has no plans to stop anytime soon. He has never had and formula of any kind. His first taste of food was at 6 months…..we gave him an avocado….he loved it…..so for his first birthday he got an avocado with candle in it……no cake…..Miles has yet to have any sugar. Not including natural sugar……of course.

...Miles has yet to have any sugar. Not including natural sugar... of course.

Ditto here for our kids for about the first year. Nicholas was just over a year old when we took him to Virginia to meet his grandparents. The little cutie broke my father down and got his first swig of Pepsi. My wife and I were livid. Thanks, Dad... :rolleyes:

Elaina, on the other hand, just started pawing through the cabinetry until she found something sufficiently intoxicating. My wife's homemade ginger snaps, IIRC...

...Miles has yet to have any sugar. Not including natural sugar... of course.

Ditto here for our kids for about the first year. Nicholas was just over a year old when we took him to Virginia to meet his grandparents. The little cutie broke my father down and got his first swig of Pepsi. My wife and I were livid. Thanks, Dad... :rolleyes:

Elaina, on the other hand, just started pawing through the cabinetry until she found something sufficiently intoxicating. My wife's homemade ginger snaps, IIRC...

Right on!

Isn’t parenting fun!