The "missing Sherri thread"

high_on_rock

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here I am! :wave: Don't worry, High-, I'm still here for you! love you too buddy!

Didn't mean to worry my dearest cc.comer's. (You guys are so sweet to miss me!) I've missed you, too. But Muffy's right, she didn't have me. (glad you'd let me post though, if you did ;) ).

Actually, Archy was my captor.

I'm a lucky girl. :blush:

(And rmncwrtr, I'm saving the choc sauce pudding for us. For this trip, I made creamy lemon cheesecake bars with macadamia-nut crust. They went perfectly with the raspberries Archy brought. Good thing we got in lots of climbing!)

Here I am! :wave: Don't worry, High-, I'm still here for you! love you too buddy!

Didn't mean to worry my dearest cc.comer's. (You guys are so sweet to miss me!) I've missed you, too. But Muffy's right, she didn't have me. (glad you'd let me post though, if you did ;) ).

Actually, Archy was my captor.

I'm a lucky girl. :blush:

(And rmncwrtr, I'm saving the choc sauce pudding for us. For this trip, I made creamy lemon cheesecake bars with macadamia-nut crust. They went perfectly with the raspberries Archy brought. Good thing we got in lots of climbing!)

*trying hard not to be jealous*

LUCKY!!!! i wish archy would be my captor. ;)

Mmmm. What you made for Archy sounds tasty, but thanks for saving the chocolate for us!!!!!!!

I worked my off ahead of time at that fucked up polished Angel crack waste of good curse words echochamber sonofabitch climb.

This made for an interesting sound effect during my ascent of that first pitch of Midway; it was like Satan himself was hurling swear words at me through Damnation Crack. :fahq: