• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
powderhound

Trout Creek???

Heading to trout creek this SUNDAY if the weather holds, alpine start; minus the apline. Climb a shit load of splitters and then drive back sunday night, I have some room in my car, looking for a couple more cams and maybe some gas$. Must be able to follow 5.10 trad consistently and provide all the females and brews for after.

Heading to trout creek this SUNDAY if the weather holds, alpine start; minus the apline. Climb a shit load of splitters and then drive back sunday night, I have some room in my car, looking for a couple more cams and maybe some gas$. Must be able to follow 5.10 trad consistently and provide all the females and brews for after.

Shhhhhh....its still a secret.

Yeah... As secret as the guide book you can buy for it now ;)

There is only one 13a/b that is really left for an FA and by the looks of the chalk on it I don't imagine it will be around for much longer.

Anyway there are no bolts there so why would you "Kevbone" have interest anyway! Oooohhh Burn :)

Anyway there are no bolts there so why would you "Kevbone" have interest anyway! Oooohhh Burn :)

I was joking....and your comments need to go to the insult tread....nice one.

PS I am a tradster....

Yeah, I don't understand those guys. They want it to be quiet, then they do a guidebook..WTF is that all about?

Given how hard everything is out there, and how long it takes to get there, and the high skill level set along with the roughness, athletisim and beating your body just takes generally out there, I suspect you could place ads in climbing magazine and it still won't be overun with people.

Is your sister in town? :eveeel::grlaf::eveeel::grlaf::laf:;)

Actually she is but not sure if you would want to date a chick that can climb harder than you.

Actually she is but not sure if you would want to date a chick that can climb harder than you.

ZING....OUCH! :lmao:

Hey, Kevbone has an insult thread already goin' right now in spray! :grin:

would love but experience shows me i tend to whimper up the cracks there - course, my one experience coincided w/ just having enough tape for 1 hand :)

:laf: :laf: :laf:

I've given up on dating... I'm really into sampling lately :grlaf:

Just floated by it this week....awesome lookin stuff, never climbed there but am going soon. Would be interested to know best approach?.....Anyone interested in going let me know

It was insulting before that comment.

It was insulting before that comment.

Just be happy I am no longer in your mind!!!! :brew: