Trout Creek???

powderhound

Heading to trout creek this SUNDAY if the weather holds, alpine start; minus the apline. Climb a shit load of splitters and then drive back sunday night, I have some room in my car, looking for a couple more cams and maybe some gas$. Must be able to follow 5.10 trad consistently and provide all the females and brews for after.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heading to trout creek this SUNDAY if the weather holds, alpine start; minus the apline. Climb a shit load of splitters and then drive back sunday night, I have some room in my car, looking for a couple more cams and maybe some gas$. Must be able to follow 5.10 trad consistently and provide all the females and brews for after.

Shhhhhh....its still a secret.

Yeah... As secret as the guide book you can buy for it now ;)

There is only one 13a/b that is really left for an FA and by the looks of the chalk on it I don't imagine it will be around for much longer.

Anyway there are no bolts there so why would you "Kevbone" have interest anyway! Oooohhh Burn :)

Yeah, I don't understand those guys. They want it to be quiet, then they do a guidebook..WTF is that all about?

Given how hard everything is out there, and how long it takes to get there, and the high skill level set along with the roughness, athletisim and beating your body just takes generally out there, I suspect you could place ads in climbing magazine and it still won't be overun with people.

Is your sister in town? :eveeel::grlaf::eveeel::grlaf::laf:;)

Actually she is but not sure if you would want to date a chick that can climb harder than you.

ZING....OUCH! :lmao:

Hey, Kevbone has an insult thread already goin' right now in spray! :grin:

It was insulting before that comment.

Just be happy I am no longer in your mind!!!! :brew: