Integral Designs bivy sack (unishelter)

Cpt.Caveman

I just saw this bivy sack in PMS lat friday. It is the same material as the Bibler and nearly same design. I have owned the Bibler before.. It is just as good for me! and nearly 100$ less. Just thought I would mention it. I know which one I am getting since I sold my old one last summer.

Integral Designs - 235$ Regular http://www.promountainsports.com/bivy-id-unishelter.shtml

Bibler - Tripod STD - 325$ Regularhttp://www.biblertents.com/text/tenttx/tripodtest.html

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beta on the Bibler tripod suggests they pole/bivy connections are NOT that burly, also prone to blow out. If anyone's tried to set one up, the mothers' are TIGHT- I was worried I was going to blow out the corners on the floor model- I went with the bigwall by Bibler and have found the hoop provides plenty enough room to eat, drink and read in there, the long model is 6'10" or something like that and broad at the bottom- plenty or room to store gear boots etc.

Nice Beck I had a Bibler. It was great. But now I think I have a cadillac of bivys for a nissan price. The pole insertion appears to be of good design. If it fails me I will definitely mention it. However I doubt it. Much more room getting in and out of this one than the big wall or hooped Bibler. Large area to eat in overhead and read when mosquitoes are chasing you.

• 10 months later...