Defining Yourself As A Climber

EWolfe

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Girl Climber: gripes about how much easier it is for a guy to piss and then pisses down his leg.

it must the the socialy challenged girl who pisses on her shoe :blush:

How is any of this post not spray?

you are like the little brother who thinks that nothing is ever fair arn't you??? :lmao:

quit being a tattle tail :nurd:

Whatever.....just keep spray in spray. It is a easy idea.

if it needs to be moved the powers at be will move it ;) don't worry about it sweety. we have people to take care of that for us :grin:

Muff...I am simply pointing out the hypocrisy. If I had posted this….it would have been moved to spray right away. Whats with the double standard? And please do not come back with the "you spray harder and more than anyone"....because that is not true.

Girl Climber: gripes about how much easier it is for a guy to piss and then pisses down his leg.

you are like the little brother who thinks that nothing is ever fair arn't you??? :lmao:

if it needs to be moved the powers at be will move it ;) don't worry about it sweety. we have people to take care of that for us :grin:

Muff...I am simply pointing out the hypocrisy. If I had posted this….it would have been moved to spray right away. Whats with the double standard? And please do not come back with the "you spray harder and more than anyone"....because that is not true.

waahmbulance.jpg

waahmbulance.jpg

bitch_slap.jpg

Bitch slap

true you do not spray harder than me ;) and it is true had i posted this it would have been moved litckty split to spray. but i am not bitter or hurted about this. it is just waht it is. the more you fight the universe the more the universe moves to work against you. we are all humans here. accept and love your brother and enjoy his success and mourn his loss and all will be well.

true you do not spray harder than me ;) and it is true had i posted this it would have been moved litckty split to spray. but i am not bitter or hurted about this. it is just waht it is. the more you fight the universe the more the universe moves to work against you. we are all humans here. accept and love your brother and enjoy his success and mourn his loss and all will be well.

yeah, dipshit, she's tellin' you to be more like me

kev - I was about to move this to Spray, but then I saw you whining and decided to leave it here. :P

Did it ever occur to you that the moderators are not here 24/7 monitoring every post in realtime - some of them even might be out climbing :o

PNW Climber: Can't tell he's pissing down his leg because it's raining so hard.

kev - I was about to move this to Spray, but then I saw you whining and decided to leave it here. :P

Did it ever occur to you that the moderators are not here 24/7 monitoring every post in realtime - some of them even might be out climbing :o

No shit, despite recovering from an injury I spent most of yesterday out climbing. I was here today not that it matters either way since I don't mod this forum. All Kev's whining has inspired me to like Kev even less.

Recovering Climber: Just happy to be back at it and pissing down your legs just gives you one more thing to brag about.

No shit despite recovering from an injury I spent most of yesterday out climbing.

When I think about where you were last year, and what you're doing now, I can only shake my head. Really impressive bro. :tup:

and inspiring too. Here's to plenty more. :brew:

Kev- stop your fuckin' snivelin'. You sound like a bitch.

KEVBONE: takes a piss at Broughtons, or maybe it was Beacon and then whines about it after he realizes he may have contacted some poison oak on his member. Claims he can't send Classic Crack after such an experience. Much more whining ensues.

HIMALAYAN HARDMAN: Fumbles around in tent looking for pee bottle. In a HAPE/HACE hallucination, makes the mistake of using his titanium pot instead. Later that day, makes soup with same pot and revels in the added spices he assumes his partner added.

Scott: Funny related story ensues...

Years ago my buddy Frank Gibson and I were out winter camping. It got down to like 40 below (no shit, -100 with the windchill was reported by the weather station on the top of the mountain we were camping on). Everything was frozen, even the beer, except his bottle of Jack Daniels. We drank that straight all night until it was gone, then passed out. Some time during the night, Frank had to piss. He fumbles around, and it being so fucking cold outside, he pisses in his cup, and throws the piss outside. He passes out again.

Next morning, we're making hot chocolate in the tent (before we blew up the stove and burnt the tent down :rolleyes: ) cuz it's still so goddamn cold outside. I pour some water for him, he stirs up the mixture, drinks it, smacks his lips, and looks at me quizzically... "This hot chocolate's got a twang to it. Just can't place it..." He wouldn't believe me when I told him how it got that way. I still laugh when I think about that trip. :laf: