Exit 38 Afternoons

R Smythe

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I have to work late tomorrow, but can probably make it out there by 7 if anyone else can.

Seriously though, big deal on the 'tags'. Me and my partner had been hitting the vaporizer a bit beforehand and got carried away.

Well, I have to work late tomorrow, but can probably make it out there by 7 if anyone else can.

Seriously though, big deal on the 'tags'. Me and my partner had been hitting the vaporizer a bit beforehand and got carried away.

Try this, “I am sorry. It was a mistake. I did not know better. I will not do it again. I want to learn. Please help”. Say this from the heart. It will make a big difference.

OMG, you're the guy. No big deal?! You should be ashamed of yourself.

I know this off topic but

I heard good things about the mountainsteers group at the Royal Columns over the weekend :tup:

If you were part of the group management CBS :tup: :tup:

I wasn't there, Toast was in charge. I'll be there this weekend. I heard they had an awesome cookout on Saturday night.

It's in the shade till noon to one, and we all know the mountainsteers start for the summit before daylite with the 10 esentials shorts and polypro

Sprayers will allways dis the mountainsteers and you will never loose you reputaion, but as climbers I think we all are a little tweaked, it's nice we have someone to focus are spray upon.

Have a good weekend

DICK :wave: