Hey Kids...

scott_harpell

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya everybody. I came back to Washington and saw that Seattle is still as anti-"everything I stand for" as ever. Keep up the good work.

Huh?

Is this one of those things that define a person's unhappiness in that no matter where ya go, you are still there?

Welcome back,.....I think....

Hiya everybody. I came back to Washington and saw that Seattle is still as anti-"everything I stand for" as ever. Keep up the good work.

REDMONK you have returned from the great BEYOND!!!

welcome home kiddo....

I like it. I get paid to spend time outdoors and learn cool stuff. i also get to go cool places

Your city is full of nhilistic, narcissistic pseudo-intellectuals who like to call people "baby killers" who are burying their friends. nuff said?

As for what I stand for, my actions speak for themselves.

So you stand for stereotyping, arrogance, and whining?

Your city is full of nhilistic, narcissistic pseudo-intellectuals who like to call people "baby killers" who are burying their friends. [Emphasis added]

What exactly does that mean? Sorry, I must be one of those "pseudo-intellectuals" you spoke of.

Your city is full of nhilistic, narcissistic pseudo-intellectuals who like to call people "baby killers" who are burying their friends. nuff said?

Woah, not only are we all land-speculating yacht-owners, but we're also narcissistic? SNAP!

I like it. I get paid to spend time outdoors and learn cool stuff. i also get to go cool places

That's the spirit! You're right back on track to full intardism!!!1`111!kj

sounds like a standard climbing funeral of people with friends who didn't climb.

oh, that wasn't your point pseudo-hardman

Scott: thanks for layin it down. Fuck these dudes trying to piss on yer day for no apparent reason.

Except for smallshoes, I'm still laughing about his post. :lmao:

So you stand for stereotyping, arrogance, and whining?

I think he has ya there.

Anywho: welcome back to Gods country! :wave:

Your city is full of nhilistic, narcissistic pseudo-intellectuals who like to call people "baby killers" who are burying their friends. [Emphasis added]

What exactly does that mean? Sorry, I must be one of those "pseudo-intellectuals" you spoke of.

That your precious left winged zealots called me a baby killer after my buddy's funeral. What's not to get?