Hey Kids...

scott_harpell

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As for what I stand for, my actions speak for themselves.

is it possible for one's actions to be incoherent, too?

so what's your story, again? an honest question, actually - you seem be familiar but i have fuckall recollection of where you went or what you've been doing. you remind me a hell of a lot like my little brother.

so what's your story, again? an honest question, actually - you seem be familiar but i have fuckall recollection of where you went or what you've been doing. you remind me a hell of a lot like my little brother.

Unlike the cadre of chicken hawks who post here, SH put his money where his mouth is, enlisted in the Army, and apparently survived a tour in Iraq. That being said, he came off like a retard before he left, and it looks like things haven't changed too much for him.

BTW, glad you made it back so you could post stupid shit.

Edited by dt_3pin

Unlike the cadre of chicken hawks who post here, SH put his money where his mouth is, enlisted in the Army, and apparently survived a tour in Iraq. That being said, he came off like a retard before he left, and it looks like things haven't changed too much for him.

BTW, glad you made it back so you could post stupid shit.

in that case i'll second that

so what do you have to report then about the big sand box?

i love my brother jon - upon his return in 2003 he was five times as angry, 6 times more insensible, and 20 times more hurt on the inside though. war doesn't appear to improve anyone's disposition.

Your interpolation leads me to believe...

Tvash is a member of Interpol!123r76??

Fuck me runnin'! I take back a lot of the shit I've thrown at him and...

...I'm lookin' for a place to hide.

There is no place to hide when I carpet bomb you with dropped gear.

Anybody find my stoppers yet?