Men

knotzen

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ladies, do you drive up a beat-up, rusted, early-model volvo? If so you would fit well into my theory that you can tell an emotionally fucked woman by the make and vintage of her automobile.

Ever notice how the people who spend their time moping about how they can't find someone to love them, declaring they've sworn off cock/pussy/head/anal for the rest of their days, and spray about it incessantly on the teh interwebs, never seem to find a way to break that cycle???? - hmmmmm

"Jaded" is a stupid word used by gen-Xers to justify a notion that you eventually reach a point in life where you can't live with anymore mistakes, say, "fuck it", and give in to the first emotionally-arrested, soft-cock/dry-puss who wants to get married.

Edited by E-rock

Hey Ladies, do you drive up a beat-up, rusted, early-model volvo? If so you would fit well into my theory that you can tell an emotionally fucked woman by the make and vintage of her automobile.

Ever notice how the people who spend their time moping about how they can't find someone to love them, declaring they've sworn off cock/pussy/head/anal for the rest of their days, and spray about it incessantly on the teh interwebs, never seem to find a way to break that cycle???? - hmmmmm

"Jaded" is a stupid word used by gen-Xers to justify a notion that you eventually reach a point in life where you can't live with anymore mistakes, say, "fuck it", and give in to the first emotionally-arrested, soft-cock/dry-puss who wants to get married.

Did this post come across as insensitive? Well, if you're in your mid-20's and going on extended climbing trips, you've got a pretty goddamn good life, so quit trying to find your climber god/goddess, enjoy the sunshine, and have a one or two-night fling once in awhile, while SOBER, with someone you like. But don't expect them to save your life. Duh.

Edited by E-rock

\

Forget your meds again, ecock?

Did this post come across as insensitive? Well, if you're in your mid-20's and going on extended climbing trips, you've got a pretty goddamn good life, so quit trying to find your climber god/goddess, enjoy the sunshine, and have a one or two-night fling once in awhile, while SOBER, with someone you like. But don't expect them to save your life. Duh.

So true for some...

Rudy said:

E-cock says:

Suck a fuck, Senor Short and Fat. Don't make me go all Prozac Nation on ALL of your Cafe posts.

Dwayner says:

My your mouth is dirty, why don't I wash it with soap?

ralphie_soap.jpg

Edited by E-rock

wow- so this is what happens when i ignore the board for a few days. nice

1) dru, no matter how wealthy you are, you're still canadian. thus, not worthy of boytoy status.

2)PP is the cat's meow and would restore knotzen's faith in men. but as usual the good ones are taken.

3)knotzen should go find herself a hot young belay buddy/bivy partner. she can train the young pup to do all the tricks she likes.

4)men of all ages are the bestest. (and archy even though she's a girl) especially the one that shares my address.

Rudy said:

E-cock says:

Suck a fuck, Senor Short and Fat. Don't make me go all Prozac Nation on ALL of your Cafe posts.

Dwayner says:

My your mouth is dirty, why don't I wash it with soap?

ralphie_soap.jpg

for christmas ecock, i'm gonna get you one of those pill boxes that have a slot for S M T W Th F S to keep you cheery...

no go take your pillz, bitch...