Men

knotzen

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does if it's done right.

:grin::cool:

K... it doesn't really matter if you date women or men or both. falling in love means leaving yourself open to heart break. but then what is life without a little risk?

MTWS, I understand what you're saying, and I agree.

OTOH, after a few high-speed car crashes, you walk away saying, "shit, WTF am I doing??"

You start hankering for a VOLVO, you know?

This thread is bullshit. Sure there are alot of men out there who are rotten shits, but the same can be said for women.

Maybe you just don't know how to pick 'em. I mean, after a few car crashes, you need to ask yourself, maybe its the way *you* drive. Stop blaming the men for your bad choices - just dump their asses and move on sooner rather than later. There are lots of *good* men out there, no need to suffer with an asshole...go get yourself one of the good ones.

This thread is bullshit. Sure there are alot of men out there who are rotten shits, but the same can be said for women.

Maybe you just don't know how to pick 'em. I mean, after a few car crashes, you need to ask yourself, maybe its the way *you* drive. Stop blaming the men for your bad choices - just dump their asses and move on sooner rather than later. There are lots of *good* men out there, no need to suffer with an asshole...go get yourself one of the good ones.

Oh great, a literalist wet blanket. ;)

What a doucebag!! Chill dude

Happy birthday Knot!

:yoda:

What a doucebag!! Chill dude

Didn't mean to spoil your fun. Just throwing out an alternate opinion. Take it for what its worth. Clearly Knotzen did.

Spray on... :pagetop:

It does if it's done right.

:grin::cool:

K... it doesn't really matter if you date women or men or both. falling in love means leaving yourself open to heart break. but then what is life without a little risk?

MTWS, I understand what you're saying, and I agree.

OTOH, after a few high-speed car crashes, you walk away saying, "shit, WTF am I doing??"

You start hankering for a VOLVO, you know?

hope you had a fantastic birthday!!!

Sometimes and usually when the sky just opens up and it dumps a cold hard rain right down your back and soaks you clear through, it is difficult to see a good side to that bullshit at all.

Yet in a short time, the sun is out with flowers everywhere, and life is sweet and everthing smells fresh and great again if you just hold on.....

It will get good again for you K: just hold on and the flowers will come out again for you too.

This very thought has kept me from squeezing the trigger a couple of times, I hope you can use it as well.

Sometimes and usually when the sky just opens up and it dumps a cold hard rain right down your back and soaks you clear through, it is difficult to see a good side to that bullshit at all.

Yet in a short time, the sun is out with flowers everywhere, and life is sweet and everthing smells fresh and great again if you just hold on.....

It will get good again for you K: just hold on and the flowers will come out again for you too.

This very thought has kept me from squeezing the trigger a couple of times, I hope you can use it as well.

Another effective strategy to keep from actually shooting yourself is to drink heavily. Then, you end up trying to blow your brains out with a Pez dispenser, a hair-drier, or the like.

Another effective strategy to keep from actually shooting yourself is to drink heavily. Then, you end up trying to blow your brains out with a Pez dispenser, a hair-drier, or the like.

Yes, I tend to flip-flop between these two techniques.

Bstach isn't a douchebag, he's just not macking on the babes like the rest of you shallow emotionally unavailable one night stand guys.

Am I less shallow if I'm into a two night stand? Maybe even a summer fling? 8D

A couple PMs taking me to task have encouraged me to clarify my comments. All I am suggesting is a few dates with little chance of commitment arising might be the ticket.

So PM Small Shoes and go climb a rock!

:wave:

You girls love men. Get over it and start enjoying 8D :grin:

Especially semi-jaded young men who are totally willing to be used for "emotional relief." :grin:

but then what do i know? I am old and bitter ;)

So I had a goal of making it past 26 without becoming jaded/bitter. I've heard from so many friends that 26 is the age where everyone becomes jaded so I decided to challenge that notion.

Well I ended up failing miserably - I had left my job to go on a climbing trip which ended up getting cut short after dislocating my ankle. Unable to climb and not knowing when/if I would be able to climb again was bad enough - then I got dumped. Fuckin heartbreaker.

So after getting called out about being jaded at a bar by a friend I realized I had failed. Solution? :brew:

So, women climbers with recent heartbreak looking for a non-committal fling - look no further. :moondance:

So I had a goal of making it past 26 without becoming jaded/bitter. I've heard from so many friends that 26 is the age where everyone becomes jaded so I decided to challenge that notion.

Well I ended up failing miserably ...

Me, too.

I was twenty-six when I got married.

Maybe your name aint the most inspiring for a fling.

Hey, you know what they say about guys with small shoes right? They climb hard! If only it were true.

It'd be more accurate if I chose tight shoes as my avatar. Ooh, I know - BigNuts - in reference to all the passive pro I place!