Ski-In group TR...

snoboy

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's surprisingly good decision making for a bunch of smashed fucks. was the drunken mob going to ride with you? or were they sending you out as a solo search party?

We missed you too... :/

i had to work :cry: but i sent a representative in my place.

just curious, the Golden Ramp thingy looks nice, but why doesnt the route finish up the upper corner? too wide?

northish facing. vegetated and currently moist. possibly a little chossy too. get after it later in the year. It is a worthy lump of rock. many possible lines.

I see a lot of climbing for a TR in the freshiez forum :wazup::battlecage:

It sounds like the perfect ski in for you since you can't ski worth shit.

I was happy since I'm not suppose to ski this year but climbing on top rope is ok.

Next year I have big plans to rip it up. In fact I plan on invading Canada for a week long ski traverse next season. :rawk:

just curious, the Golden Ramp thingy looks nice, but why doesnt the route finish up the upper corner? too wide?

northish facing. vegetated and currently moist. possibly a little chossy too. get after it later in the year. It is a worthy lump of rock. many possible lines.

It looked a bit overhanging and thin too...That's aid to me

Here's my TR: I skinned up through the woods way too high. The lake was sketchy. I was attacked by terrorists, but survived. Skied some avy debris while it was moving, avoided a monster death cookie and then skiied under a waterfall. Drank lots of fine beer. Killed some trees and burned them. Smoked some salmon.

N_CAscades_07_007x800.JPG

N_CAscades_07_025x800.JPG

Edited by David_Parker