Plans for Long Weekend?

goatboy

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to spend probably the next 10hrs in traffic trying to make it to Smith. Heading down with my wife and meeting a few other friends for sunny hot weather :)

Saturday - Climb whatever doesn't have a line at Smith

Sunday - Venture over to the secret super crack area

Monday - Probably back to Smith and out to the columns area

Tuesday - More Climbing

Wednesday - Yet More climbing to make a long weekend longer.

Thursday - Back to work.

Tonight, I plan to go home and enjoy a cocktail and cigar on the back porch. Tomorrow: I’ll visit family members sick and dying in local hospitals. Sunday: visit a pentecostal church. Monday: go climbing. Two out of four ain’t bad.

Going to spend probably the next 10hrs in traffic trying to make it to Smith.

quote]

if you're in seattle why not skip the traffic by taking i90 over to 97 and then down through the scenic and untrammeled desert?

Followed by Climbing at Index (first time there :P )

Dude, you'll kick some ass there. What's on the list?

I'm not sure if Selkirk has a list but since he is our designated rope gun I do have a list! :eveeel:

All the stuff I've been reading about the past two years that I'm too much of a weenie to try and on-site... :blush:

Toxic Shock, Princely Ambitions, Godzilla, Breakfast of Champions and anything else anyone wants to recommend :crosseye:

Of course if he is feeling bold he'll put something up that will destroy my fingers/forearms and I'll just hang out afterwards and enjoy the ambiance. :pagetop:

quote=kevbonequote=pink_chalkquote=kevbonequote=pink_chalk

tup

tup tup

tup : tup : tup :

tup : tup : tup : tup :

and to one up ya...... rawk:

Well, I was going to add that I've already started the weekend and have finished my first 2 glasses of wine, but I can see that it's obvious you 2 are already there:-0)

tup

tup tup

tup : tup : tup :

tup : tup : tup : tup :

and to one up ya...... rawk:

Back at ya :lmao:

AND for NO extra charge, here's another TUP! with some more Helen Keller braille book marks tossed in no extra charge to pee on that particular bush ::::::::::::::::

so tup tup tup I'm outofhere

All the stuff I've been reading about the past two years that I'm too much of a weenie to try and on-site... :blush:

Toxic Shock, Princely Ambitions, Godzilla, Breakfast of Champions and anything else anyone wants to recommend :crosseye:

Of course if he is feeling bold he'll put something up that will destroy my fingers/forearms and I'll just hang out afterwards and enjoy the ambiance. :pagetop:

Start early and hike to the UW and then drop to the LW for the afternoon.

Puget has it right: if you are following a rope gun, have not done a lot at Index, and if your target range is 5.10, I'd go for Davis Holland / Lovin' Arms and take it from there. It faces the morning sun, so it'll heat up early on a hot day and an early start might be a good idea - even if the first pitch still has moisture on it when you get there. Once you are done with that, some of the choices lower down will fall into shade.