Plans for Long Weekend?

goatboy

So, here's a closely-controlled scientific experiment:

Curious what folks PLAN to do over the long weekend and then hearing what ACTUALLY happened once the weekend is over....

I'll start:

My PLAN is to go climb in Leavenworth --

Objectives are SGC or NE Couloir on Colchuck depending on what the weather does... backup plan is cragging in the Icicle and Castle rock if weather dictates...

What ACTUALLY happened...(will fill in after weekend)

Anyone else want to play?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE PLAN:

Tonight: dinner out with wife's co-workers, out to see music later

Tomorrow: something in the Olympics with Fairweather, objective not certain yet.

Tomorrow night: friend's birthday party

Sunday: local organic farmer's party with annual softball game

Monday: work half a day, climb in my yard

Monday night: go see The Hold Steady in Portland at the Crystal

Hang with the wife and kid Sat and Sun, then climb Champagne with my buddy on Monday.

With a ten month old, 1 day climbing outta 3 ain't bad.

With a 10 month old 1 day climbing outta 3 is a world record!

No kidding, mine is 18 months. In those 18 months I have been out twice. If things go well this weekend will make mumber three. Other than that I get to study heat transfer, machine design and work on a balloon project.

Tonight/tomorrow - new route (for me) up hood all the while trying to avoid the hordes.

Sun into Mon - spend my first night on a portaledge; location to be determined.

:tup:Gonna get your cherry popped! :tup:

Have fun getting introduced to the darkside. You'll never return ;)

:brew:

Going up to a friend's cabin at Snoqualmie tomorrow to experiment with some hallucinogenic molds I've been cultivating in my crisper. My wife will be on hand with a portable defibrillator and a paper grocery bag in case of hyperventilation. Then it's off to a BBQ in Tacoma sunday afternoon at my wife's friend's house; a chronic depressive who self published an vitriolic, loosely autobiographical novel about childhood abuse. Strangely, her anger at men does not seem to apply to me, despite my almost olympian ability to piss women off. It might have something to do with the fact that I enjoy her sour but genuine company. Sunday, it's off to Darrington with an undisclosed CCer to measure galvanic microcurrents in local granitic plutons for possible use as a sending power source.

Going up to a friend's cabin at Snoqualmie tomorrow to experiment with some hallucinogenic molds I've been cultivating in my crisper. My wife will be on hand with a portable defibrillator and a paper grocery bag in case of hyperventilation. Then it's off to a BBQ in Tacoma sunday afternoon at my wife's friend's house; a chronic depressive who self published an vitriolic, loosely autobiographical novel about childhood abuse. Strangely, her anger at men does not seem to apply to me, despite my almost olympian ability to piss women off. It might have something to do with the fact that I enjoy her sour but genuine company. Sunday, it's off to Darrington with an undisclosed CCer to measure galvanic microcurrents in local granitic plutons for possible use as a sending power source.

:tup:

tonight-sleep

saterday-archery lessons with best friend

Sunday- give climbing lessons to boy fried and the things

monday- start learning to aid climb from ex husband

should be an exciting and fun weekend :moondance:

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer