Graffiti By Robert Smythe at Nevermind

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There goes my last excuse for not doing it, and my onsight!

Thanks.

"RE Steepstreet: The new start is pretty cool. The undercling is bomber and fun. The move out left after clipping felt a bit harder than I remember though, as you can no longer get a good right foot."

BTW, has anyone climbed Steep Street since that huge block fell off? It looks like the opening moves now involve a committing undercling on a questionable protrusion that could easily snap off and lead to a backflipping groundfall.

Thanks.

Please say it ain't so!!Has steep street really changed?Please say it's not the cool starting moves to the first bolt.It was the same a week or so ago.

Driving west on 45th, just before crossing under 99, someone's roadside rockery reads the tag "BEAR SNATCH". Can't help but laugh every time I see it.

there was one of these on 45th and densmore on the wells fargo building. only, it was right above a bench, so the first time i saw it, there were 2 little old ladies sitting there with a giant bear on its hind legs behind them and those words tagged next to it all.

BTW, has anyone climbed Steep Street since that huge block fell off? It looks like the opening moves now involve a committing undercling on a questionable protrusion that could easily snap off and lead to a backflipping groundfall.

Thanks.

Please say it ain't so!!Has steep street really changed?Please say it's not the cool starting moves to the first bolt.It was the same a week or so ago.

A large block fell off 2 months ago. The start changed then.

missing_block.jpg